First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am sick to my stomach. Finally got my baby after 654 days from placing the initial order. Had her for 3 weeks only to have someone think that a flashing yellow turn signal means "F*ck it, go!" instead of "Yield to oncoming traffic". Not sure if it's totaled or not yet. Luckily, no one was hurt. Vehicles can be replaced. People can't. Trying to remained focused on that at the moment.

Accident5.jpg

Accident3.jpg

Accident4.jpg

Accident2.jpg

Accident5.jpg

Accident1.jpg
Sue them my guy . Get the bag and buy yourself 2 new broncos
Sponsored

OP
OP

BLafferty

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Chevy Black Widow, 22 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sucks! Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to get it taken care of.

I’m just curious, what was your light? I personally don’t like those flashing yellow since I never know if cross traffic has a flashing red or flashing yellow.
My light was green.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad no one was hurt, sorry about the new Bronco. I hate those flashing yellows they create unsafe situations at times.

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am sick to my stomach. Finally got my baby after 654 days from placing the initial order. Had her for 3 weeks only to have someone think that a flashing yellow turn signal means "F*ck it, go!" instead of "Yield to oncoming traffic". Not sure if it's totaled or not yet. Luckily, no one was hurt. Vehicles can be replaced. People can't. Trying to remained focused on that at the moment.

Accident5.jpg

Accident3.jpg

Accident4.jpg

Accident2.jpg

Accident5.jpg

Accident1.jpg
very sad to note, but glad you are safe

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. I just got hit by a lady who didn’t yield on a non protected green light. Insurance says 9500 for damage and airbags went off. We’ll see what dealership says. Drove the bronco home, other car was destroyed. No major injuries. Wondering how the depreciated value works.

12636D34-0931-48B2-B74A-F2E6EF8CEDD6.jpeg

F1A804E6-660B-4561-B97E-DB5FBA7AB406.jpeg

1674BE72-4EED-4E06-B4A7-C3568F1BF1E5.jpeg
I was rear ended in a very minor accident in a new Passat a few years ago. Insist on depreciated value. They will try to give you around $500, but if you're patient and persistent, they will go up from there. After several lowball offers, they finally caved and gave us $2,500. It took almost 6 months! The hit your Carfax takes is real, and this is the only consolation you get!

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you're OK. It doesn't take much to Total a vehicle today. Here's my Salvage Bronco, and no airbags even went off:
qnscydA.jpg

0PqfsrT.jpg

W9PeP4o.jpg

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry this happened. I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago here in Vegas:

I was making a left on yellow yield as the light turned red. All cars stopped at the light and I proceeded to make a left. Right when I was doing so, some turd in a beat-up, old ass, Accord decided to drive around the traffic and enter the intersection through the right turn lane. I slammed on my brakes and he swerved around me. If that shit-head hit me I would have cursed him out until my voice was gone.

Anyway, people are idiots. It's so easy to drive like a civilized, human being and follow the fucking rules. So, fucking, easy. It doesn't take an Astrophysicist or rocket scientist to figure out how to properly drive and survive doing so. It insane and idiotic, as there is absolutely no excuse for driving like an idiot and making poor life choices. Your putting your life and others at risk. Ok, I'm done ranting.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Waited 654 days to get her...only to have her taken away by someone else's inability to drive 3 weeks later W9PeP4o

Ford Bronco Waited 654 days to get her...only to have her taken away by someone else's inability to drive 3 weeks later W9PeP4o

Sucks! Glad you’re safe. All team 2-Doors felt that one.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So sorry to hear this. Glad everyone is ok. I imagine you are just so sick about it you can’t even believe it’s real. Hopefully you can get another one fairly quick (don’t know how) and get back in the saddle.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man I'm sorry!! I hate the flashing yellow left turn. Had someone do the same thing but I was able to avoid them.

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Stay focused, stay focused, stay focused, nobody was hurt. But dang man that is horrible! You need to get the insurance company to pay for a new one, whether it has ADM or not. That's Markey value. Dang!!!!!!°

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m curious how replacement goes if totaled. I understand insurance companies should do the thing to find real market value giving you basically what it takes to replacement it with adm’s and what not, meaning you shouldn’t have to wait in line again, right? If that’s how it plays out, I’d rather it be totaled tbh

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% totaled. I am so sorry for your loss

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man……that is horrible!!
So sorry!

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad OP is ok, never want to see anybody hurt, hope you can keep your truck but glad the airbags did their job.

It's hard to tell from the pictures, but did any airbags come from the seat or are they in the B pillar?

Only asking for thoughts of future seat replacement, as I wouldn't want to lose an airbag for the sake of a better seat.
Sponsored