SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting a BaseSquatch for $35k and for that it looks more than adequate on the interior. Now you suckers, I mean, fine upscale citizens might have good reason to complain about the interior quality at $40k+ pricing.

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) angry-man-in-the-phone-show-me-the-money-meme
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

• He talked about the fact that the fenders (not just the flares) are easily replaceable (bolt on). He expects SEMA to be insane next year after companies get their hands on the Bronco and how simple it is to swap out parts like that.

OMG! You know what this means? Easy wide body kits. Make your own Raptor looking Bronco on the cheap!! :love:

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) angry-man-in-the-phone-show-me-the-money-meme
Next year (2021), I doubt it. Well may see a few prototypes. I don't expect anything substantial until 2022. Same thing happened with the JLUR.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@irv0735 first, THANKS for all that you're doing!!!!

Ok....can you please ask if the 3500lbs Tow Rating is just a preliminary number and that the actual Tow Rating will be released with the B&P?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It means it has the Sasquatch suspension: Bilsteins less a 9-10mm spacer and a sway bar disconnect along with the M210 diff in front and lockers front and rear.
A 9mm spacer wouldn't be 9mm lift though, more like 18-20mm". I assume he actually means 9mm height increase.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting a BaseSquatch for $35k and for that it looks more than adequate on the interior. Now you suckers, I mean, fine upscale citizens might have good reason to complain about the interior quality at $40k+ pricing.

angry-man-in-the-phone-show-me-the-money-meme.jpg
$40k+? Heck I'm approaching close to $60k for a 4dr badsquatch, 2.7 auto, modular hard top, lux package.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What I'm curious about that I haven't seen mentioned is the chrome versus the black bronco emblem on the rear door. On the 2D colorizer with the regular hard top, you can tell its a chrome emblem in the back, but on the 4D colorizer with the black painted modular hard top, all the rear bronco emblems are black. I was under the impression from other posts that the black painted modular hard top would come with the black bronco label in the back (maybe as some sort of "night package" on the exterior trim details. But here, it looks like this Bronco has a black painted modular hardtop, but with a chrome bronco label. Small detail, but could affect my color choice.
Pre production, anything is possible.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me too. welder and tubing at the ready. (y)

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything official confirming a white roof as an option on all models?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
good point, not sure why it works the way it does....
I think they're used more for pictures of people and landscape mode crops off a lot unless you shoot from far away. Printers are also usually set in portrait mode or default back to it.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies that I wasn't able to get the tape measure out for the seat height. It's more hands off today for sure. Hopefully from the side shot you can do a little measuring though!

35" ish using pixels.....

YES! He said it was both the front and rear and you could tell how excited he was about it.

I'll add it to the list to see if they will answer.

I'll add it to my list. Unlikely they will have this answer.

They are aware. Yesterday, I was under the radar...today, EVERYONE seems to know who I am and that I posted on Bronco6G. haha

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that mentality would suffice for the Franken-rigs being thrown against the trails. But I would expect much better quality for show/display rigs regardless if it was destined for the crusher. They keep emphasizing the fine details such as Bronco on screws, lasso(s) on attachment points in the cargo, embossed horse kicking on the bumper, etc. Yet, they are okay making the front seats out of a used mattress from the Salvation Army. :unsure:
Part of the problem is many of the parts are hand made in some garage and not by the vendor that will ultimately produce them. Perhaps, Ford is making a mistake by showing closeups of these early examples since so many don't seem to understand that many things are just place holders to have an assembled vehicle to test things still needing to be tested.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Part of the problem is many of the parts are hand made in some garage and not by the vendor that will ultimately produce them. Perhaps, Ford is making a mistake by showing closeups of these early examples since so many don't seem to understand that many things are just place holders to have an assembled vehicle to test things still needing to be tested.
Well, to be fair, they're roped off haha

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reported.

j/k
I'm a Buckeye...so maybe I should have rephrased that, I would do more harm to something maize & blue than something blue & orange.
Sponsored