First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As i posted i have a 23 base delivered 2/13 less than 500miles with the same noise and scraping sound. I am dropping it off monday morning and they asked that i leave it overnight so they could check it out cold. To try and save time or reduce any wasted runaround time does anyone who has been through this have any suggestions as to what i should tell them or show them to help them find and document the issue.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this is interesting. I've experienced the same thing as you are since all of this started happening. More recently. I hadnt seen anyone else mention it, so I kind of just dismissed it but, now someone else is having the performance issue as well.

Anyone else noticing a slight performance decline since having the trans rock tumbling sound issue?
Since it's been snowing here lately I've had to use my YJ plow truck alot, and going from that to my Bronco is like going from a yard tractor to a Ferrari, so I guess mine still feels pretty peppy! If anything it's gotten a little quicker, but could be my imagination!

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, this is interesting. I've experienced the same thing as you are since all of this started happening. More recently. I hadnt seen anyone else mention it, so I kind of just dismissed it but, now someone else is having the performance issue as well.

Anyone else noticing a slight performance decline since having the trans rock tumbling sound issue?
Careful everyone gets really mad around here when you start saying you are having performance issues 😂🤣😂.

Nice to see I am not alone but sorry to hear as well. Noise increased in severity and performance issues began about a month later. After several in a week I left it with the dealer who said they wanted to deem it unsafe to drive. Didn't notice it losing any horsepower tho

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
Not trying to hijack this but

@Ford - what about the dangerous Wiper Motor Issue, It's crickets over there nothing from FORD to speak of. That issue is Deadly for the owner or another on road!

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not trying to hijack this but

@Ford - what about the dangerous Wiper Motor Issue, It's crickets over there nothing from FORD to speak of. That issue is Deadly for the owner or another on road!

They contacted me about the wiper issue and I sent them the info they requested. I also mentioned to them that I have the crappy manual trans issue and to add that to their list of things to look into.

Sponsored

gtabert

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 gt350r / '65 f100 / '99 Silverado / '15 VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They contacted me about the wiper issue and I sent them the info they requested. I also mentioned to them that I have the crappy manual trans issue and to add that to their list of things to look into.
Thank You. I know they are aware of these issues, it makes you wonder why they are not more transparent, although legal issues may prevent them from doing so.

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry new to the forums..not exactly sure how i go about doing a dm to you..any guidance would be helpful

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry new to the forums..not exactly sure how i go about doing a dm to you..any guidance would be helpful
Click on their username and then press start conversation.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just don't get your hopes up, the ineffectiveness of that account is something of a joke around here.

Sponsored

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
i would like to arrive on monday to the dealer with a printout of the tsb for this issue. I cant find it anywhere that i could print it out..does anynone have a link to the official ford tsb that i could print and give to the tech

Mod3lat6202ft

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they tell you what they were going to do? Or is this your first visit?
Bronco was dropped off early Monday. Was just told they hope to have an update by the end of the week. I don’t expect too much as the dealer I bought it from doesn’t have vehicles to loan so had to go with a different one. On the plus side my loaner is a 23 f150 lariat with a sticker price over 20k more than the Bronco.
Oddly enough the jku rubicon I owned years ago had more than 10x’s the mileage before it spent days at the dealer being repaired.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco was dropped off early Monday. Was just told they hope to have an update by the end of the week. I don’t expect too much as the dealer I bought it from doesn’t have vehicles to loan so had to go with a different one. On the plus side my loaner is a 23 f150 lariat with a sticker price over 20k more than the Bronco.
Oddly enough the jku rubicon I owned years ago had more than 10x’s the mileage before it spent days at the dealer being repaired.
Keep us posted. I bring mine in tomorrow - first time. Anxious to hear what they have to say.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i would like to arrive on monday to the dealer with a printout of the tsb for this issue. I cant find it anywhere that i could print it out..does anynone have a link to the official ford tsb that i could print and give to the tech
If you go to page 32, you’ll find it posted there.
Sponsored