First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where does my confidence come from.. I have known the service Manager personally for 15 years and I trust him. They have had mine going on for 5 weeks. NOTHING is perfect, parts need to be updated. The parts are not just laying around, they need to be remade.
I have a beautiful F150 loaner and I am gonna wait to chime back in once I get my Bronco back.
It's a machine, they break. Even new ones. It's not a big deal.
Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Changed my poll answer from 'No' to 'Yes'. Forgot I had responded a while back. The noise just happened for me a week ago @ ~9100 miles iirc.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where does my confidence come from.. I have known the service Manager personally for 15 years and I trust him. They have had mine going on for 5 weeks. NOTHING is perfect, parts need to be updated. The parts are not just laying around, they need to be remade.
I have a beautiful F150 loaner and I am gonna wait to chime back in once I get my Bronco back.
It's a machine, they break. Even new ones. It's not a big deal.
Just dropped mine last night. They got me a brand new Explorer for a temporary loaner. Had 6 service people standing around my Bronco like wow that's WILD! The noise is so bad now. Hopefully mine will be a contribution to the issue for everyone else.

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well called the dealer today because the part was suppose to be in. The parts guy said ford rejected the parts and now the estimated date is mid march to early april. Apparently a roll pin is whats holding the car up. That doesnt include how long itll take them to get it in and fix it.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well called the dealer today because the part was suppose to be in. The parts guy said ford rejected the parts and now the estimated date is mid march to early april. Apparently a roll pin is whats holding the car up. That doesnt include how long itll take them to get it in and fix it.
What's golden is in my situation I know 2 is going to show damage as well. They won't open it now to see what else they need to order..... I'm waiting on same rolling pin. Then I'll be waiting on whatever else after that. 😑 3 year wait, what's another few months I guess?

Sponsored

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's golden is in my situation I know 2 is going to show damage as well. They won't open it now to see what else they need to order..... I'm waiting on same rolling pin. Then I'll be waiting on whatever else after that. 😑 3 year wait, what's another few months I guess?
My transmission isnt open yet either, its just been sitting since new years. I messaged the sales manager, if i can get a decent trade in im getting rid of it. Im still fighting the dealer with hard top issues and window issues. They finally fixed my headlights that used to turn on and off all the time, but i havent had it back since the part was put in.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My transmission isnt open yet either, its just been sitting since new years. I messaged the sales manager, if i can get a decent trade in im getting rid of it. Im still fighting the dealer with hard top issues and window issues. They finally fixed my headlights that used to turn on and off all the time, but i havent had it back since the part was put in.
I don't blame you. I'm mixed as well. Wish GM would have offered a competitive model. The Bronco is really fun but it's becoming a headache.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Malicar double poll? Out of Service for noise? Just a thought

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't blame you. I'm mixed as well. Wish GM would have offered a competitive model. The Bronco is really fun but it's becoming a headache.
Yah its a great design, but im not going to the dealer every couple months with issues. Im starting to just lean towards buying a truck and get a cheap jk for summer.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get lots of exciting noises from the trans and clutch when I'm in 4-low on the trail. On the street in 2H, it's perfectly quiet.

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm joining the transmission noise club. Brand new 2023 model too just bought early march, started at ~500 miles. At neutral and sometimes 1st gear, temps outside 35F +. Tempted to buy that Ford extended warranty now because I do love the car. Only time will tell if the grinding actually causes performance issue or makes the car undrivable.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You get a bum transmission, YoU get a bum transmission, YOU GET A BUM TRANSMISSION.......Bum Transmission all around.

Mikk

Big Bend
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally got my Bronco (2023MY) three weeks ago, after waiting over two years. My 7-speed has been making the noise when cold since day one. Sounds like a chattering bushing when cold in neutral or in first, perhaps second gears. When idling in neutral (clutch up) if I gently move the shift lever towards sixth gear it goes away. :-(
Sponsored