Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy Shit ballz. Never did I think I would ever post to this type of thread. 😂. Just got my production email for April 10th(still a lil sceptical). Congratulations all.

3A653683-9ED3-4F05-AE3B-3D1240A7588B.jpeg
Congrats! Looks like a Badlands with at 2 of the 3 deadly sins. DId you change your order? I didn't and just got the same build week as you. Whew!
Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Holy crap! Never expected to get this email! Scheduled for a 10 April build week! Original 7/15/20 reservation for a 2 door Badlands, then went 99 for MY21 & 22 to hold out for a painted hardtop. In the meantime got a MY21 allocation for an F-150 Raptor, so my wife got the Bronco reservation and a switch to a 4-door Wildtrak.

When the most recent scheduling demands email came out I told the dealership we weren't making any changes, so I was really surprised to see this! My wife will now have to decide if she wants to stick with the Bronco or shift over to a Ineos Grenadier probably available in spring to summer CY24. That would better suite our towing needs, but is a complete unknown otherwise until European owners start reporting on their experiences.

Oh, and I'm a Chapman guy at the original 3% below invoice deal.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677802287753

Last edited:

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seeing a lot of people buy with Granger from all over the country. Could someone fill me in on why?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing a lot of people buy with Granger from all over the country. Could someone fill me in on why?
They offered $1k below invoice initially. For the month of October 2020 (aka Grangetober), they extended the deal to $2k below invoice.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They got customers initially with deals ranging from $1k to $2k below invoice during a time when most dealers weren't willing to even agree to MSRP. They've kept their customers by being straightforward and honest along with a big presence on this site and the community!

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because they are what all dealerships should strive to be. Fair, honest, friendly and knowledgeable. Albert, God rest his soul, was a salesman there and a valued member of our community providing good information when it was in limited supply. Zach, the owner offered under invoice deals to the forum and stuck by his word through this circus.

<--not a Granger customer.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Azure Gray Wildtrak with all the constraints now scheduled for 4/17. Order date Jan 2021.

The maddening thing is I gave up bought a loaded Velocity Blue Wildtrak on 2/28 b/c I got strong deal at the end of the month. But my wife prefers the color of the one I ordered, so I may end up playing a game of chicken with myself as I debate trying to sell the one I just bought. Ugh.

My brother, who has recently been hunting an OBX with lux and tow, is considering whether he'd want to claim one of them from me.

Both have Lux, leather, tow, and MIC top.

Fun times. LOL

BroncoScotThai

Badlands
First Name
Adool Ferguson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Looks like a Badlands with at 2 of the 3 deadly sins. DId you change your order? I didn't and just got the same build week as you. Whew!
Thanks and Congrats! No changes on my side. i’m lucky i have all three( SAS/ HT/ LuX) and scheduled. now let’s hope no schedule push backs.. lol

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy sh*t. After 21 months and recently diagnosed with cancer, I received the build date e-mail!!!!! I can't believe it. I needed something good in life to happen so much, and now it has. Build date is April 24, 2023. I love all of you so much right now, and even love Ford again!!!
Damn man that's rough. Wishing you the best. You'll beat it.

Enjoy that Bronco.

Sponsored

badash

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla (waiting for my bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had to chime in since I got the email too! Feels absolutely surreal. I didn't cave and remove any of my packages. Scheduled for week of 4/17! Dream come true!!

OBX, 2 door (comes with MIC), LUX, Tow package, and Sas

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 7.21.56 PM.png

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 8FE166EE-8C3A-4B1C-BBF8-14E97F906D5C

Switched from a OBX with all the deadly sins to a Badlands without the deadly sins (kept tow), and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. May have been a blessing in disguise. More goodies and can’t beat the price with SAC below invoice pricing, 2021 price protection, and $2500 from Ford for dropping the deadly sins. Definitely will pick up a hardtop when they are more readily available, but will enjoy the soft top in the summer. I hope others that modified their orders are feeling the same tonight!

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Determined not miss out on a MY23 Bronco with price protection, my 10/31/2020 order avoided all the deadly sins. So you can imagine my surprise when Ford offers $2,500 to drop MIC hardtop, SAS, and lux. My response to not receiving the incentive was to add MIC, and SAS to my Badlands on Monday. I’m so glad I did, this resulted in an email from Ford, “Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 10, 2023.
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677813955521

Last edited:

NCSUDucker

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) Screenshot_20230302_093120_Gmail

Have been a lurker for some time original order placed 3/7/22. Pleasantly supprised today as I figured when I didn't do anything I'd be waiting another year. Maxed out Wildtrak with SAS, mic, tow, and lux. My first vehicle was a 73 Bronco (that I so wish I still had). My son will be driving this one eventually and can until he decides he wants to make a car payment, and then it will come back to me... and then to him again one day😅
Sponsored