First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Outer Banks, Cactus Grey, MIC, LUX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, I'm now a member of the April 10th club!!!

Ordered my OBX, MIC, LUX February 2021. I refused to drop anything fully expecting to have to re-order in 2024. Now this email came out of the blue. I ordered mine through Advantage Ford in Duarte, CA (LA area) Now let's hope it doesn't get pushed out.
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New text added to this round of e-mails - at least we won't go to the back of the line (if there is such a thing) if we get bumped to 2024:

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing. You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen.
How does a cancelled order keep its place in line? That doesn’t make any sense.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
deleted....hadn't read newest email.

Last edited:

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the email reminder to reorder my bronco by the 7th...I have a Wildtrak on order. So I just decided to go look at ford's website and to my surprise it's scheduled for 4/24! So they even sent me the incorrect email!

Spike

Black Diamond
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are Florida dealers getting any allocations at all? I don’t see my broncos in Florida and not many people posting that they got theirs in FL. I’m pretty sure I’m never getting this car.
I was scheduled yesterday for the Bronco I reserved on 7/11/21 but can't answer your question about dealer allocations in FL. My dealer would not share that info with me and just told me to be patient ....

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine it would be the same process as the way they cancelled 21's for the 22 reorder, and 22's for the 23 reorder.

You won't keep place in line. It starts all over again. Ford is allegedly cancelling the whole reservation program after 2023 production.
Not according to the email that went out this morning...

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677858964095

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You won't keep place in line. It starts all over again. Ford is allegedly cancelling the whole reservation program after 2023 production. Seems like they may get most people done though if you change. If you don't change (I didn't) then it's a toss up based on constraints and allocation (easier to produce orders will pass up constrained orders). My dealers has so few allocations that even though I was an early reservation and most senior on their waiting list people kept walking in and ordering non constrained orders and filled their allocation.
Literally- verbatim- that's what this email said. "You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen."

But considering the order will be cancelled- how could they keep our place in "line?"

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Literally- verbatim- that's what this email said. "You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen."

But considering the order will be cancelled- how could they keep our place in "line?"
no one has kept their place in line since the beginning. Why would they start doing that next year?

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am seeing a lot of people get scheduled emails for broncos that had the constraints......GO figure

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New text added to this round of e-mails - at least we won't go to the back of the line (if there is such a thing) if we get bumped to 2024:

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing. You will not lose your place in line if that were to happen.
Great observation.

The next campaign for us is to lobby Ford into giving us price protection for another model year (which is also an incentive for them to tweak their production allocation a little to get our builds completed by model year close.)

All we really want at this point is to have our orders prioritized above new orders and dealer stock. We are talking about a shrinking number of units. By not taking Ford's incentive, a high volume dealer gets to sell a soft top BL with the High package (what I would have dropped to) to someone without another order browsing their lot (vs. a loaded Wildtrak). Cry me river, y'all!

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

We've "cancelled" and reordered in 2022 and 2023 already. Doing so in 2024 would be the same thing as we've done previously. That's how I read it anyway. Maybe it's different this time in some way.

FrankB

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 mustang, 1996 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are Florida dealers getting any allocations at all? I don’t see my broncos in Florida and not many people posting that they got theirs in FL. I’m pretty sure I’m never getting this car.
I’m in Florida and was scheduled with a heritage model. Dealer near Orlando

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no one has kept their place in line since the beginning. Why would they start doing that next year?
Lol, the problem is we got in the "wrong" line by choosing dealers with good reputations! My small dealership in Goochland Virginia never has Broncos on the lot. People like to deal with them and I think all of their sales so far have been retail orders.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am seeing a lot of people get scheduled emails for broncos that had the constraints......GO figure
Some of that is the Bronco6g bias. We are enthusiasts and are a little skewed towards higher end models/options.

But that reinforces what I have been guessing: Ford can build the constrained models, they just can't build them fast enough to clear out the backlog of old orders.

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Absolutely true. Everything here on the left-coast is so over priced at the stealerships. Easily 10K-20K depending on make/model. What gets me is the stealerships that are selling base models with larger wheel/tire packages for $50K+
Yep. My son sent me this pic of a base model window sticker in Huntington Beach CA. Plus $15k for a side step package??

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling emails are going out now!! (3/2/23) 1677864328959
Sponsored