Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have car seats in my 2 door so please don't exclude me from the group :ROFLMAO: lol
Damn! I give you props for that. That's dedication!
Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn! I give you props for that. That's dedication!
If I only had one vehicle it would have been a 4 door though. I like the 4 door broncos and they serve a purpose but the 2 door is just so damn perfect looking and more fun in my opinion to drive both on road and off road. Makes it worth living with the car seats in the back when I take it lol

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situationā€¦

no kids, 99.9% of the time itā€™s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the ā€œman I wish I had more spaceā€ thoughts causing regret.

I donā€™t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!
Fishing poles fit a 4 door well

Sponsored
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
7-sp 2-dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great thread! I'm in the same boat trying to pick between 4dr and 2dr. Can anyone comment on the highway driving dynamics? Is the shorter wheelbase of the 2dr a liability? Also, is it possible to fit a mountain bike inside a 2dr?

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody who bought a 2dr will admit to having regrets, even if they had some. It's sort of a "thing" between the 2s and the 4s. šŸ˜‚
I feel like this is the truest thing ever posted on this forum. Lol.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went back and forth between the 2 and the moar door for months. A last second choice landed me in a moar door, and I don't regret it at all. 4 gallons more of gas and the extra cargo space make it worth it to me.
The 2 door club can say all they want that a "real" Bronco is a 2 door, but the grill on my moar door has BRONCO on it in big white letters, so I just assume the 2 door crowd can't read. :LOL:

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
27804d59e3e6a6014fbf417c40d9aca6--ford-motor-company-classic-bronco.jpg

(203) Pinterest

For the missinformed that keep repeating their mistakes: Roadster, Half-cab, Wagon
I didn't make the meme.

I went back and forth between the 2 and the moar door for months. A last second choice landed me in a moar door, and I don't regret it at all. 4 gallons more of gas and the cargo extra cargo space make it worth it to me.
The 2 door club can say all they want that a "real" Bronco is a 2 door, but the grill on my moar door has BRONCO on it in big white letters, so I just assume the 2 door crowd can't read. :LOL:
So does the Sport...
The Mach E says Mustang on it too.
Maybe if I tattoo "POTUS" on my head I'll be president?

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If money was not an issue...I could rationalize owning both and modifying both would be amazing - making each one out do the other's recent mod.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I surf fish and my wife goes with me. I have to stow not only fishing gear but a slew of other items from coolers, shade canopy, chairs and a bathroom tent and portable potty. That is on top of required gear ( tow strap, shovel, etc). It all fits with the rear seats folded down. If I had kids and my zBronco would be a daily driver, I would have had to go four door. Little kids have fun getting in the back of a two door. Older kids, not so much. Adults ā€œ Are you kidding me?ā€. Solidly in the world of the two door here.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't make the meme.

So does the Sport...
The Mach E says Mustang on it too.
Maybe if I tattoo "POTUS" on my head I'll be president?
Does the Mach E say "Mustang" or is it just the pony logo?
Just goes to show the 2 door crowd needs pictures to describe things, ie they can't read.....:ROFLMAO:

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have zero regrets getting my 2D, I have 2 kids 7 and 12. And my wife. She wanted a 4d. But Iā€™ve yet to see. Need for it imo.

Sugarwolf

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can say is HELL NO! I would never want a 4 door. 4 doors are for baby carseats. No other reason.
First off I'm new here, so hello everybody!! I finally got my 2dr a couple weeks ago after 501 days (not that I was counting) and about to be adding a car seat in mine soon lol. šŸ‘¶šŸ» I am no way even worried about that! Absolutely love this thing and it has more than enough room for what I need/want!