Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got your Bronco?
I did! I ended up spending about four hours at the dealer but was able to get all the price protection owed thanks to documents posted here. They applied the certificate right away but we had to debate on the individual options refund cost for a bit.

It's been crazy at work the last two days so still has under 100 miles on it right now. About to go put my hood struts and grab handles in and go for a nice drive in the country finally.
Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It means that on the tracker the status is "In Production". In the system that dealers, marketing people on the phone, and the chat bots have access to, there's a secondary status... My secondary status says it's produced. So I've been told that it's just waiting to get onto a train and then the status will update to built and then shipped.
I guess I’m just wondering about those people that got the “chain delivery” email. Are they showing “built” and they still got the email or are they only showing “in production”?

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did! I ended up spending about four hours at the dealer but was able to get all the price protection owed thanks to documents posted here. They applied the certificate right away but we had to debate on the individual options refund cost for a bit.

It's been crazy at work the last two days so still has under 100 miles on it right now. About to go put my hood struts and grab handles in and go for a nice drive in the country finally.
Awesome! Enjoy the ride.

AZOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai santafe sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I
I guess I’m just wondering about those people that got the “chain delivery” email. Are they showing “built” and they still got the email or are they only showing “in production”?
I got one of the emails too, "about staying in communication with me every 45 days", and I am shipped.

Sponsored

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my rail car # from the ford chat bot. I was able to use the tracking to see that in two days it has moved from Michigan to Indiana- At this pace I'm expecting it by Christmas ;)

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! I'm in Austin too... Which dealership? I'm at Covert. My dealer contact also has a Bronco on order and is also stuck in Production Purgatory...
Just got my rail car # from the ford chat bot. I was able to use the tracking to see that in two days it has moved from Michigan to Indiana- At this pace I'm expecting it by Christmas ;)
Yeah, I think it is usually slow going until you get out of Indiana!

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My train spent a couple days going North and South in IN and IL in a seemingly random fashion. Once it finally moved up into MN and turned West it made much more steady progress.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My train spent a couple days going North and South in IN and IL in a seemingly random fashion. Once it finally moved up into MN and turned West it made much more steady progress.
Yeah, as soon as BNSF got ahold of it, it boogied across the country.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_1594
Took over 24 hours since the tracker updates, but I finally got the “built” email.

I’ve got to ask, who else had a stockpile of accessories and upgrades waiting in the garage before they even got this email?
Not a "big" pile, but yes... I have some stuff to do. Travelling on business the last few days and it goes back on Tuesday to get the tint re-done, but then the Redline hood struts and the Mabett interior light kit will go in later this week. Also have the Mabett rear cupholders, but I bought the rubber floor mat kit and it covers the rear hump and I don't know yet if that will interfere with the cup holders... Also have the Mabett dome light in my cart to order.

The audio stuff will be another couple of weeks... Got the Fusion amp, ordered the Tang Band sub and the Infinity 4" for the dash with Recoil 600hz bass blockers. Probably going to order the IAG rear pods and Infinity 6.5's when I order the V-Gate adapter for Forscan.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took my family out for some mild off-roading as our last day as a family of four. My wife is being induced tomorrow morning, so it was real mild off-roading

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_1363

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_1368

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_1358

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_1366

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took my family out for some mild off-roading as our last day as a family of four. My wife is being induced tomorrow morning, so it was real mild off-roading

IMG_1363.jpeg

IMG_1368.jpeg

IMG_1358.jpeg

IMG_1366.jpeg
Congrats!!!

And mild is A-ok, at least you know you have the tools to get you through whatever you might find.

Last edited:

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

due to part constraints and package updates I always had a couple questions about what I would get once delivered so if anyone else is wondering.

4 door Outer Banks, Lux, modular bumper, leather seats

1. bash plate on mod bumper was steel, not plastic
2. temp display is included in the adjustment knobs
3. leather seats are the 10 way power seats
Sponsored