Ph4nt0m

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious if anyone has navigated any Model Year Private Offer/Price Protection issues on delivery of their ‘23 MYs recently.

I spoke with the marketing line today and they are stating I have a $1995 certificate** which takes my Wildtrak from the Sticker MSRP of $65990 down to $63995 but when following the flowchart here on 6g I came up with $4350 which puts me right at the stated MSRP at my time of order confirmation of $61640.

Any help would be appreciated on what may be happening/courses of action.

** I originally had a Black Diamond order from 2021 that I converted to a WT on 10/20/22.
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious if anyone has navigated any Model Year Private Offer/Price Protection issues on delivery of their ‘23 MYs recently.

I spoke with the marketing line today and they are stating I have a $1995 certificate** which takes my Wildtrak from the Sticker MSRP of $65990 down to $63995 but when following the flowchart here on 6g I came up with $4350 which puts me right at the stated MSRP at my time of order confirmation of $61640.

Any help would be appreciated on what may be happening/courses of action.

** I originally had a Black Diamond order from 2021 that I converted to a WT on 10/20/22.
Model Year Transition Offer is a certificate generated in smart Vincent to offset the increase in prices from changing model years (2022 to 2023). That will show as a certificate to be applied at the time of purchase.

Price Protection refers to a protected price from changes within the model year. So any increases in price that have occurred with the 2023 model year. PP will not show as a certificate to be applied via smart Vincent at the time of sale. It is an automatic process in which Ford reimburse the dealer 45-60 days after the sale as long as the name of who bought the Bronco matches who ordered it as shown on the COVP. It is up to your dealership to either take that off at the time of sale or they can wait for the money from Ford and cut you a check 45-60 days later.

I had a $2595 Model Year Transition Offer applied when I bought my Bronco on 6/7. I am now in the 45-60 (or may be 60-90 now that I think about it) day window for my dealer to get the check from Ford and send it my way for the additional $4300.00.

Ph4nt0m

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the detailed breakdown of the process, I really appreciate it (y)

Will be really helpful in understanding that they’re on entirely different systems for processing.

Did the dealer have any insight into how much you’d be seeing in rebates before the purchase was finalized?
I’m hoping I can convince them to take it off at time of sale.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the detailed breakdown of the process, I really appreciate it (y)

Will be really helpful in understanding that they’re on entirely different systems for processing.

Did the dealer have any insight into how much you’d be seeing in rebates before the purchase was finalized?
I’m hoping I can convince them to take it off at time of sale.
Yes, as @Dantastic described it... Another way to look at it, your last DORA (for most of us it's when we converted to a '23 model) has an MSRP on it. It will show pricing before any mid year increases. You can take the MSRP on the DORA and subtract your Model Year Transition Offer and that would be your price. That's how my dealer did it. I got the discount when I bought it. They said they may not do it that way in the future as getting the discounts from Ford has been troublesome.

husker1co

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to someone at Ford Marketing for about the 4th or 5th time. Finally, someone who cared enough to look into why it was still in production. While she didn't have an answer she did open a ticket to find out where the vehicle is and why it hasn't updated. She scheduled to call me Thursday with a status.
Received the return phone call yesterday, thumbs up for that. Unfortunately, I only learned it was in status 319 or something and that there were no notes on why it wasn't "built" or shipped. Coincidence that overnight this happened?

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 10.43.21 AM

Sponsored

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received my 1st baby pic! Checked the rail car early this morning was- it was in Kansas City- only ~600 miles to go!!
Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week IMG_4281

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
D
Took my family out for some mild off-roading as our last day as a family of four. My wife is being induced tomorrow morning, so it was real mild off-roading

I wonder to drive in water like that do I have get a sasquatch package?

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if I am the only one in 04/24 production week who is still stuck in production. I ordered an outer bank, 2.7L, 4dr, hard top, lux pack, non-sas, no tow pack. I am in Canada so the tracking tool here is even more useless than the one in US. The customer service in Canada knows even less than FORD US. I am now very frustrated. I am waiting for my BRONCO for my wedding photographing. But it seems to be impossible.

jalexa27

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if I am the only one in 04/24 production week who is still stuck in production. I ordered an outer bank, 2.7L, 4dr, hard top, lux pack, non-sas, no tow pack. I am in Canada so the tracking tool here is even more useless than the one in US. The customer service in Canada knows even less than FORD US. I am now very frustrated. I am waiting for my BRONCO for my wedding photographing. But it seems to be impossible.
You're not the only one.... I'm a production week of 4/26 and in production date of 4/27. No updates since.

Sponsored

Deleted member 52761

I was a 4/26 In production date that flipped to Built last night 6/22. I'm seeing a bunch of people who were stuck In Production getting flipped to Built today across all recent build weeks so part of me is being cynical that this is just Ford working through tracker to demonstrate "progress" while we sit all on the new Dirt Mountain with no functional update

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're not the only one.... I'm a production week of 4/26 and in production date of 4/27. No updates since.
My dealer finally confirmed my order is on hold due to seat belt recall. If you are a 4dr, you probably in the same situation.
Sponsored