Sponsored

Given it is too late for anything to change, but we don't know what is there.....

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What all are you hoping is there? Minor things I mean.

I would like to see the ability to remove/replace every body panel. I mean rear fenders mostly, but also replaceable panels for the rockers, pillars, etc. This would be to replace rock-bashed parts, or to keep rock bashed parts to put on when you are going out to go play.

Also, the ability to turn a lower trim Bronco into a higher trim down the road, with bolts/screws. i.e. have the same bolt holes/weld points/mount points between different trims, or as much as possible to facilitate this. Understandable that this would not likely be possible if they have SFA and IFS options.

The room to fit the 5.0 for those with the cash to do so, without having to do major cutting, like the frame cuts to fit a 460 into the 80s Broncos for example.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went and drove a new Raptor today.

If they can't come close to that feel and panache...I'll just buy a Raptor instead of a Bronco lol

Also, that stereo was the best stock stereo I've ever heard.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

optional snowplow attachment.

Roughrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, 2018 Goldwing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No carpet interior, easy wash. Fold flat rear seats. Buttons and knobs for climate and stereo, touch screen for CarPlay/Android Auto but that’s it. Removable panels for extra switch gear. Steel bumpers. Easy maintenance: oil filter location, etc. Want a standard to have a traditional longer floor mount shifter like a truck used to, not a center console with a short shifter like a sports car. Transfer case manual shifter, no electronic knobs.

Hoping all the modern driver aids are optional and not standard so those of us that don’t want them don’t have to pay for them.

Sponsored

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No carpet interior, easy wash. Fold flat rear seats. Buttons and knobs for climate and stereo, touch screen for CarPlay/Android Auto but that’s it. Removable panels for extra switch gear. Steel bumpers. Easy maintenance: oil filter location, etc. Want a standard to have a traditional longer floor mount shifter like a truck used to, not a center console with a short shifter like a sports car. Transfer case manual shifter, no electronic knobs.

Hoping all the modern driver aids are optional and not standard so those of us that don’t want them don’t have to pay for them.
Buttons and knobs, underrated. I dislike my current system which is 99% touch in Explorer. At least have knobs/buttons for the climate. Touch for that is maddening while driving.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went and drove a new Raptor today.

If they can't come close to that feel and panache...I'll just buy a Raptor instead of a Bronco lol

Also, that stereo was the best stock stereo I've ever heard.
I agree, too bad not many people wanted their bronco as wide as the Raptor.
Those FOX love valve shocks are amazing, they’re also super expensive to replace hopefully performance is there and the top trims won’t have to ditch them to get additional lift or travel.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had to think about this one for awhile. I'm a pretty basic guy, function first. I'll take a plain vinyl seat as long as it, reclines in the front or folds flat in the back. I don't need leather, but other people like it, I'll trade my leather for e-lockers front and rear, good street manners and LOCKED when you need it! :clap: I'm one to not be on the techno side but the e-lockers much better than the old Detroit Locker's street manors. I'm a knob, switch, transfer case lever, shifter to the floor kinda guy too. I don't need it to be fancy I need it to not leave my stranded 100 miles from civilization because the knutter valve didn't get the right amount of fluid sending the ECM into "limp mode", which caused me to loose momentum during a steep rocky climb which in turn cause me roll over. …….. Sorry I can get off track. …………………...…. no carpet, That's what Line-X is for … same as the exterior, no fancy paint, Line-X !!! sorry I know I'm boring. I came form the KISS school of thought. I guess it's a thing of importance for me, although if I have that stuff I use it. I just don't need it. That is why for me it comes down to.....
what options I can get for my money …….. I am banking that I will be able to get what I want with having to go full tilt 55K+.

I will just have to wait and see how the options stack up. I just need to figure it out before going to the dealer so I can get what I want, not what the salesman, who knows nothing about off-road, tries to tell me what I want or worst yet tries to tell me " oh … in order to get that you have to order this $1000 package" when I don't, he just wants to make more money off me.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like everyone else here, I want simple and practical. I want knobs and buttons, not menus on a touch screen.

Things I don't want:
Auto start stop garbage. If you must include it, let me permanently turn it off.
Automatic braking and lane keep. No safety Nanny's, I'm the driver not a computer.
No Carpet. Metal, rubber, bed liner, anything like that for the floors.
Let me turn off the seatbelt chime/alarm

Things I would like:

Manual transmission. Probably highest on my need list
Keyless entry and ignition. I've been spoiled and love leaving my keys in my pocket
Automatic headlights
Lots of USB ports
Heated seats and wheel
Lockers front, center, and rear
Under side armor
Front bench seat
Optional 3rd row seating in 4 door, easily removable
Small wheels but large tires. None of this 20 inch wheels crap

OP
OP
JimmyDean

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much this. I put the smallest possible rim on all my trucks. I like sidewall. I looks better, it feels better, and it performs better off road. Now cars, thats a different story, but even then I do like the look of sidewall.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like everyone else here, I want simple and practical. I want knobs and buttons, not menus on a touch screen.

Things I don't want:
Auto start stop garbage. If you must include it, let me permanently turn it off.
Automatic braking and lane keep. No safety Nanny's, I'm the driver not a computer.

Things I would like:

Keyless entry and ignition. I've been spoiled and love leaving my keys in my pocket
MyColor for the speedo/gauges
Automatic headlights
Lots of USB ports
Heated seats and wheel
Under side armor
Front bench seat
Ala Carte options
3.5 EB, Coyote and Gojira (Godzilla)
Gotta Have It Green, Competitive Orange, Lava Red, Twister Orange, Bikini (Jeep), Purple
Crazy interior colors (as in besides Black/Beige/Gray/Red/Brown)
Can't think of anything else

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Things I don't want:

Things I would like:

Automatic headlights
Lots of USB ports
Heated seats and wheel
Under side armor
Front bench seat
Nicely done.

This... minus heated seats and plus CarPlay for me.

I’m also 50/50 on the transmission choice @ this point

I miss my old manual 4.0 Ranger, but I also hated commuting in that thing after a awhile.

Last edited:

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like everyone else here, want a manual 2dr with 17in rims with at least 30 on tires with room to switch to a 33 or 35, no carpet, car play, either full digital or not at all dash, decent size center console and of course removable doors/roof

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like everyone else here, want a manual 2dr with 17in rims with at least 30 on tires with room to switch to a 33 or 35, no carpet, car play, either full digital or not at all dash, decent size center console and of course removable doors/roof
I'd prefer Analog. Basically, the less electronics I have to worry aboot, the better

Jeka

First Name
Jeka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Want adjustable/adaptive shocks. Have them in my 2018 Expedition and absolutely love them. With longer travel difference should be even more.
Lockers front and rear.
Rotary gear shifter and 4A mode in addition to 2H, 4H and 4L :)
Heated steering wheel and seats.
No sticking out display
Sponsored