Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As the Bronco will be replacing my old Range Rover Classic in the overlanding role, I really like the way they've set this up. It's about perfect.
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East R6gPMg7
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it, this is basically my rig all the way down to Area 51, but I'll grab the 2 door. Don't like those back side window deletes, but do see how they'll come in handy since gear will stack there anyway. Top being scratch proof or resistant is great also, only wish it were in white!

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

any one locate the bottle opener yet?
A long time ago they showed the bottle opener is actually in the rollbars itself in the back portion of the cargo area

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not crazy about that Yakima tent, especially the rainfly setup. Really hope they figure out a way to increase that weight restriction on the rack/roof.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A long time ago they showed the bottle opener is actually in the rollbars itself in the back portion of the cargo area
during that same long time ago, they also stated the pre-production vehicles didn't have the bottle openers yet.

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to Goodyear, MT stands for Maximum Traction. But, Goodyear also states that the tire is a great mud tire.

Per Tire Rack:

The Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar® (MT/R - Maximum Traction/Reinforced) is Goodyear's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire developed for light truck driving enthusiasts who take off-road traction seriously. The Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar is designed to increase tire toughness when it conquers mud, crawls over rocks and explores trails.
FWIW, the set of 37x12.50R17 MTR/K I had on my JKU was the absolute LEAST ROUND set of tires I've ever owned. They were great on the trail, but on the street the street they brought the suck. Bigly sucky. I was overjoyed to trade them out for a set of NITTO Trail Grapplers. Sooooo much better.
Now that the JKU is my son's we've replaced the Nitto's with a set of Maxxis RAZR MT's. This is the first set of Maxxis automotive tires we've owned but everyone I know who's had Maxxis tires love them. And FWIW all our mountain bikes have Maxxis tires. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they work on the JK. If they work out that'll be awesome. If the Bronco comes with MTR/K's then the GY's will be swapped immediately. Seriously, they bring the suck.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems to be an issue with the JL
Ah... I admittedly did not follow the JL.

Once the JL came out, I was just happy to finally be able to claim I had a "real jeep" as there was a new kid on the block. Ha!

Sponsored

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure what I think about the covered back portion. Think I’d rather not have the blind spot. Top looks better than expected!

Would still like to see white as an option!!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like the foldout table on the tailgate but I worry it'll start to rattle sooner than later and would drive me CRAZY...
I would plan on some weather stripping to cushion the table bottom from rattling against the back.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless I heard him wrong, I believe he says 35” tires in the video.
They were. I read it from the tire itself. No good picture of it though.
Sponsored