Sponsored

Not gonna lie...starting to get cold feet.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait till B&P reveals $45k Broncos at a low average Actual cost. They will never share the real reservation/cancelled numbers but they are about to create the biggest screw up rollout new vehicle release.
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this all together. I was already taking a huge risk selling my Truck to Carmax to get the Bronco hoping ill get it in the Spring of the year. But its looking more and more like Ford can't get it shit together. Who the hell knows when we'll really get it delivered. They can't even get Build and Price put together on time. Then add in Covid-19 this Winter. I have a bad feeling about this. Hate to be negative but it's just the way I feel.
I definitely share your feelings. I reserved the first day. I have gone to various events to see the bronco. With how ford is performing through every stage shows why they have so much debt. I’m 40 years old. All I want to do is buy a vehicle without the bullshit. It does not need to be this complicated. Seems as if everyone else can deliver except ford. Not as bad as the explorer but getting there. They need to figure it out.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just gonna hang out and get mine when i get mine... im D plan so i don't really have many concerns on the pricing front... but really don't see the point in losing our shit over anything... its a new model launch with huge demand... shit happens IMO....

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I’m going this route after first of year.

Ford Bronco Not gonna lie...starting to get cold feet. 8D5F4CC1-EADE-4D01-ACF5-06964DEE46F8

Maybe out of a job depending on election outcome (I sell firearms). I can revisit the Bronco in year 2 or three. I’ll still be here talking shit, but spending a lot of time at Ranger5g forums now. Also waiting to see new Frontier (6 cylinders, no turbo and I’m still going strong at 208k on my 2010 Fronty)

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this all together. I was already taking a huge risk selling my Truck to Carmax to get the Bronco hoping ill get it in the Spring of the year. But its looking more and more like Ford can't get it shit together. Who the hell knows when we'll really get it delivered. They can't even get Build and Price put together on time. Then add in Covid-19 this Winter. I have a bad feeling about this. Hate to be negative but it's just the way I feel.
Oh Hell, I bought a new refrigerator in April and it just got delivered on Oct 8th, glad old fridge held up until then LOL

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
No need to cancel - they can keep my $100. But what was a slam dunk for me in July is turning into a hedge as time moves on.
Oh I meant it sarcastically and with humor. And I can't move up in line if you don't cancel lol.

While I can't say I'm a big fan of this vehicle release, it doesn't bother me as, well, "don't worry... About a ting... cause every little ting... will be alright". I guess I just don't get too worked up over material things now that I have a family.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I meant it sarcastically and with humor. And I can't move up in line if you don't cancel lol.

While I can't say I'm a big fan of this vehicle release, it doesn't bother me as, well, "don't worry... About a ting... cause every little ting... will be alright". I guess I just don't get too worked up over material things now that I have a family.
Good stuff - appreciate you saying that - good perspective

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I predict a lot of angry Granger/Stephens reservation holders next year when they find out that those dealers aren't getting enough allocation.
Sure, this is possible, plausible, even probable. But right now, pure conjecture.

Surmising their is causal relation between delivery date and dealer is fair. Sure their will be upset owners (Granger/Stephens and other dealers). But most of those taking advantage of these generous offers by these transparent dealers is for one reason.

We will not overpay. I, and many others, understand their may be a delay. I mean I want a manual Sasquatch so delay is inevitable.

For modifying cars, a famous paradigm says pick 2 of 3 (fast, cheap, reliable) because you can’t have all 3. I want my Bronco at the best price I can get. I am willing to go out of state and wait.

I will be happy with what I will pay. I hope everyone can say the same. If the x-plan is not offered, I’m sure hope other dealers don’t get greedy.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can tell there are some disappointments, but really never understood the expectation that a car manufacturer would let go of such a popular and expensive to develop vehicle for a "deal" of a price.

Best to consider the Bronco to be an SVT type vehicle, at least in the first 2 years. You should expect to pay above invoice and at MSRP for such a vehicle that will sell itself.

Also, I know people are emotional and upset, but there are no fewer than 3-5 guys waiting behind you to pick up any order you cancel. Walking will not hurt Ford at this juncture, only you as a year from now you stare at my Bronco as I roll past you in your Toyota at the trail head with the look of so much hate on your face, so don't be that guy.

Particularly if you were getting a Badlands or at least an Outer Banks Squatched, you should have in no way thought this would be a cheap purchase. Just look at current prices of Wranglers or even the F-150. If you're paying less than $45K, you're likely in a Kia or some sort of small car.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I agree with both of y’all. What was a pretty sure thing is now a meh, but it’s no skin off my back. In fact, if they fuck this up it just means I keep my Raptor that’s paid off about the time I’d take delivery of the Bronco...so probably better off financially they keep screwing around.

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a late reservee I am frustrated by
1 the lack of any decent color options
2 Pending the B&P, the potentially high package prices
3 Ford not being on time on B&P
4 No X-plan (I take it with a grain of salt that it is or isn't available)

In general its starting to feel like Ford is saying screw you, if you want any of the cool stuff you must buy FE or the most expensive trim. Also having to wait so long to take delivery is turning me off a bit. None of these things are pure deal breakers, but when the little things pile up...

I am not backing out yet, I will wait for B&P and if it seems reasonable I will wait until I have the opportunity to order. When I am there ordering if I either can't use X-plan or the dealer can't give me a reasonable final price in writing I will pull the plug then.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a late reservee I am frustrated by
1 the lack of any decent color options
2 Pending the B&P, the potentially high package prices
3 Ford not being on time on B&P
4 No X-plan (I take it with a grain of salt that it is or isn't available)

In general its starting to feel like Ford is saying screw you, if you want any of the cool stuff you must buy FE or the most expensive trim. Also having to wait so long to take delivery is turning me off a bit. None of these things are pure deal breakers, but when the little things pile up...

I am not backing out yet, I will wait for B&P and if it seems reasonable I will wait until I have the opportunity to order. When I am there ordering if I either can't use X-plan or the dealer can't give me a reasonable final price in writing I will pull the plug then.
Same. I’ll definitely wait a while and build several different approaches in build and price. If the pricing ends up being better than what we saw on the survey email then I won’t bemoan the loss of X-Plan.

But to your point, it’s really just the piling on of everything little thing. Ever since the reveal it just seems like amateur hour in a lot of ways. Not a good look.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I predict a lot of angry Granger/Stephens reservation holders next year when they find out that those dealers aren't getting enough allocation.
Yup, I felt decent with my 7/22 reservation but now I’ll just stick my head between my but...
Sponsored