indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm old enough to have grown up with rotary phones, and I ain't about that non bluetoof apple auto face navigation life now. It's just better.

But good Lord do they not test how well they can see it on sunny days? This'll be compounded in a vehicle with no roof.
My cheapskate old man, back in the day refused to upgrade to touch tone service. Because there was an extra 50 cents or some such monthly charge. Finally one day the phone company reached out and offered to upgrade him to touch tone service free, because they were discontinuing the dial service. So I guess my dad won that battle, lol.
Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember seeing the same thing on the news about In and Out when they opened one in Texas. You know they don’t have good fast food burgers in Texas when they flip out about In and Out.
That was all the stupid relocated Californians trying to relive their lost California dreams.

Reactions: BE_

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That was all the stupid relocated Californians trying to relive their lost California dreams.
Ha partner, some of us smart ones fled California as soon as we retired and don't want to look back. We moved here for the conservative values and friendly people. I've not been to In & Out since we moved here.

When I meet my wife while stationed at Cannon AFB in Clovis, NM, we were only 10 miles from the Texas boarder so we spent a lot of time in Texas. We purchased our wedding rings in Amarillo (40 years ago and still married) and my Air Force training was in San Antonio, so really, we did not move here for the first time we just moved back as soon as we could.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha partner, some of us smart ones fled California as soon as we retired and don't want to look back. We moved here for the conservative values and friendly people. I've not been to In & Out since we moved here.

When I meet my wife while stationed at Cannon AFB in Clovis, NM, we were only 10 miles from the Texas boarder so we spent a lot of time in Texas. We purchased our wedding rings in Amarillo (40 years ago and still married) and my Air Force training was in San Antonio, so really, we did not move here for the first time we just moved back as soon as we could.
Then you are not who I aimed my comment at. Seems to me that CA was a residence and not a home for y'all.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I was raised here in Texas, and been all over. Especially being a vet, there's no better place to be than here.

Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford PR guys and forum monitors: Is this our only "leak" for this week? I mean, we got a few interesting details from the interior shots, but it's not enough.

We've built up a tolerance and need more info each time just to cop a buzz. I'm starting to get the DTs from Bronco news withdrawal.

Chesapeake

First Name
C. Peake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Everything?
businessman-holding-chair-6194911.jpg

Just messing around, I'm amazingly excited.
Ford PR guys and forum monitors: Is this our only "leak" for this week? I mean, we got a few interesting details from the interior shots, but it's not enough.

We've built up a tolerance and need more info each time just to cop a buzz. I'm starting to get the DTs from Bronco news withdrawal.
Lol. Cant spoil the hype. I cant tell you anything more than I wouldn't want to work for Jeep with my family depending on overtime for the next 3 to 4 years. This thing is going to take over. From base model to the highest level, there will be floods of orders and a wave of new bronco clubs.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The box behind the rearview mirror on the windshield looks huge. Not sure what that its about.
Adaptive Suspension from the Lincoln Aviator ?
Putting two posts together, I wonder if Ford is hiding a Lincoln Aviator type adaptive suspension sensor behind there as well?

With the sunk costs of development maybe they can put it on the Bronco for a reasonable price?

I found a good description of it in the below video.
(and it is discussed at this link through to post #248)
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-u725-prototype-spied.954/page-15#post-18352

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Putting two posts together, I wonder if Ford is hiding a Lincoln Aviator type adaptive suspension sensor behind there as well?

With the sunk costs of development maybe they can put it on the Bronco for a reasonable price?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-u725-prototype-spied.954/page-15#post-18352
For the Platinum Sahara-like version maybe. Seems like something to break off-road though.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For the Platinum Sahara-like version maybe. Seems like something to break off-road though.
Yeah, I'm hoping that if this is there it's limited to some sort of luxury oriented trim. Air suspension doesn't have a great track record for reliability off-road and especially in cold weather.

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ahh, I love when the air suspension rumor keeps coming up! I hope it's part of some part of towing package or something... may help raise the rear ride height or stiffen up the rear end for more towing capacity or something like that

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base

No way in hell I'd own a vehicle with something like that on it. Especially something with an offroad focus.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok... I’m in. Would be nice to have all that near me, however it’s 45 minutes to Walmart. No Chik-fil-a unless we drive 90 miles to Syracuse, no five guys, nothing. Upstate NY-not NYC!
Heh when I tell folks I'm from NY I have to explain that NYC is the armpit of NY and that there's so much more to the state. I feel your pain. You're near cuse? We oughtta have a NY Bronco gathering at some point.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't get the people who are so against the air assisted coil spring suspension... Like, I get it, it could break on the trail. But worst case scenario, you're left in the same situation you'd be in without it, which is just a static ride height

Just like the people who are against power locks... like, worst case scenario, you're left with locks that you need to manually actuate, which is what you'd have if you didn't have power locks in the first place

Edit: Meant air assist suspension. I get the complaints against full on air ride, but air assisted suspension isn't all that bad
Sponsored