Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The other option available to Ford was one which would surely piss you all off. Take your orders, and not start building your vehicle until the part is available.

They were UP FRONT, HONEST and GENUINE in their desire to keep you as a customer and have also provided a way to get your rig as fast as possible!
I said the same earlier in the thread. This should be on every page though. Everyone seems to be missing this.

If you're cranky about the roof... You'd be even crankier at the delay.

Do you know who is probably just as frustrated about this as you? Ford. At least they're trying to make good on it.

Ok....sorry for the rational post. Continue complaining about Ford ruining your life.
Sponsored

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford just messed up big time. High end top of the line big money making vehicles with a cheap shitty top. No thanks. I’ll keep my 60k. Ford should find a solution quick.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guy's bitching at Ford are off target, should be directing your ire at the company that was supposed to deliver the tops, and obviously dropped the ball.
Ford was the one who chose them and they are ultimately responsible for the finished product. The sad part is Ford is probably going to beat them up and pocket the liquidated damages.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Makes me glad I'm on the base model, if you don't expect much, there's less to be angry about ?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So does this mean we can get a gray grill and mirrors (like badlands)? Black gloss grill and mirrors with flat black trims and bumpers with a gray roof is a complete joke.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I think I want the Wildtrak. NOW, the new problem with this announcement is that... it falls on the heels of the almost new announcement, from last week. The almost new announcement confirmed that these models changed from the Grey Grills... to the shiny Black Grills (I thought in an attempt to match the specified Black modular top)!!! Now we got another bunch of mismatched colors on a Wildtrak, with a Grey Top, Gloss Black grill, Matte Black door handles, Matte Black front bumpers and rear bumpers (regardless if your chosen bumpers are composite or steel), Gloss Black mirror backs, and Gloss Black Sasquatch Wheels. WHAT A CRAP JOB of planning for the Modular Tops. It's not like they didn't know all this stuff far enough in advance!!!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting that they only mention the black modular top. I'm assuming this means the body-painted modular hard top will also be late availability for all trims.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't read all 27 pages because I'm sure most posts are griping, but IMO take the $1895 they took off the price and go get your MIC top painted at the body shop, whatever color you want.

Ride on Horsemen !!!! (y)

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will just wait, no way I want one piece hard top.

It's not a one piece. 3 piece on 2 door and 4 piece on 4 door. Might look like shit and fade in 18 months, but you can definitely take it off in multiple parts... ;)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has royally screwed this up. I wanted a velocity blue Wildtrak with white top, white grill, and white interior. When I resigned myself to a the same velocity blue or A51 with all black accents I began to get excited about that. But its not gonna happen now. I'm seriously considering downgrading to a Big Bend this year and jumping on the Granger 22 October special. I could drive the Big Bend for a year then trade it in on a 22 Wildtrak hopefully built like I want it (and for a great price!).
Or you could buy the vehicle you mostly want, then modify it to your personal tastes.

Just saying, there ARE options. Most of them will involve you having to lift a finger in some aspect other than signing your name on the loan.

Sponsored

Sheldor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrong. MIC “grey” top will be the only hardtop available. They only notified FE and WT people because the black painted top was standard on those models.
No, he’s right. the badlands has gray grill and mirrors...which would match the MIC

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Between this and no X plan glad I'm waiting for year 2.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Important Update on Bronco Reservations.

BRONCO™ SUV FIRST EDITION AND WILDTRAK™ PRODUCT UPDATE

Hello,
As part of the Bronco launch, we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product and keeping you informed about your new Bronco™ SUV during these unprecedented times.
We wanted to share some important product updates about the Bronco First Edition and Wildtrak™ models. To reduce production complexity and ensure quality, Ford will be making the molded‑in‑color hardtop the only hardtop option and the standard roof on First Edition and Wildtrak for the 2021 model year. The black‑painted modular hardtop roof, which was previously standard, will now be a late‑availability option for the 2021 model year. We apologize for any inconvenience.
As a result of this change, the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price of these models will be reduced by $1,895, the full retail price of the black painted modular hardtop option.
When the Bronco 2‑ and 4‑door order conversion process begins in December, you’ll be given the choice of ordering the molded‑in‑color hardtop or waiting for the black‑painted modular hardtop when it becomes available. Your reservation* time stamp will continue to be honored.
We appreciate your understanding. If you have questions, please contact your Ford dealer for assistance.
Thank you,
The Ford Bronco Team
You can log in to your Ford Account for the latest information on your vehicle.​

*By completing the reservation process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. For more information, review the reservation terms and conditions.
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P‌.O‌. Bo‌x 62‌48
Dear‌born‌, M‌I 481‌2

All Rights Reserved.

Follow Ford
First it was 2 door available with matching body color or the black modular top. Then it was nobodycolor. Then it was no white top.then it was no modular top. So am ito understand that the first edition will look like the base model with the Sasquatch package. Isn’t that special.

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think there is anyway Ford is going to sell anyone a black modular top for $1,895 from the parts counter. The price of the OPTION is $1,895. Not to be confused with the price of the TOP ordered later.