Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I'm giving away a money making idea - but Bronco logo, bucking bronco or Sasquatch projector puddle lights on the doors.
Something so obvious overlooked. Since they have the pony on Mustang, ST on those models and Lincoln on there products. That person must have been on vacation when Bronco hit that stage of development.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am betting that Fog Lights will be 1 of 200 accessories that the dealer can install for you on the steel bumper.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am betting that Fog Lights will be 1 of 200 accessories that the dealer can install for you on the steel bumper.
It was mentioned somewhere that Rigid lights will be on the accessories list. Since they've been using them on the various builds being shown kind of supports that.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was mentioned somewhere that Rigid lights will be on the accessories list. Since they've been using them on the various builds being shown kind of supports that.
True but I don't like the Rigid lights and if my WildTrak comes with fogs - I don't want to lose them if they factory delete and install a modular steel with winch - especially for the factory fog switch on the main headlight switch.. I think I'll take my chances in the aftermarket - the Warn Elite has an opening for fogs - don't know if they transplant from the original WildTrak or they are totally separate. Either way I'm going with KC HIlites for my aux lighting package.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True but I don't like the Rigid lights and if my WildTrak comes with fogs - I don't want to lose them if they factory delete and install a modular steel with winch - especially for the factory fog switch on the main headlight switch.. I think I'll take my chances in the aftermarket - the Warn Elite has an opening for fogs - don't know if they transplant from the original WildTrak or they are totally separate. Either way I'm going with KC HIlites for my aux lighting package.
There will be plenty of choices. Most of this stuff isn't model specific which makes things even easier. In my case, I might just get the aux switches and add lights myself.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There will be plenty of choices. Most of this stuff isn't model specific which makes things even easier. In my case, I might just get the aux switches and add lights myself.
That's my plan exactly. Finding the "right" light pattern is going to take some time.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I'm less disappointed in losing fogs with the steel bumper than I am with the trail cam issue when adding a winch. I saw the trail cam with winch at super cel east and it's a giant fail.

It won't be fixed with a simple solenoid relocate either. It's still pointing right at the bar, and I think you'll still see the winch even without the solenoid.

The whole steel bumper mess is a real issue.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I'm less disappointed in losing fogs with the steel bumper than I am with the trail cam issue when adding a winch. I saw the trail cam with winch at super cel east and it's a giant fail.

It won't be fixed with a simple solenoid relocate either. It's still pointing right at the bar, and I think you'll still see the winch even without the solenoid.

The whole steel bumper mess is a real issue.
I am extremely disappointed with their winch solution for the modular front bumper. Maybe they have an alternative bumper through Ford performance, but I would hate to have to pay more for it when the I plan to get the Badlands.

I will probably hold off on adding a winch until the aftermarket comes up with something better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am extremely disappointed with their winch solution for the modular front bumper. Maybe they have an alternative bumper through Ford performance, but I would hate to have to pay more for it when the I plan to get the

I will probably hold off on adding a winch until the aftermarket comes up with something better.
Same here. I'm not going to spend money to buy the Ford winch mounting solution when I can just buy a new bumper.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope Ford offers a dealer installed fog light option for the modular front bumper. I am pretty much set on Black Diamond and that’s the one thing that’s bugging me. I live in a rural coastal area where fog lights are a necessity certain times of the year. My past experience with having non dealer lights installed (PIAA) was that they were so darn bright I blinded everyone.
seems like your lights were not properly aimed

here's some guidelines on proper aiming of different types of forward lights

https://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/aim/aim.html

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seems like your lights were not properly aimed

here's some guidelines on proper aiming of different types of forward lights

https://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/aim/aim.html
I see lots of bolt holes on these bumpers. If my picture loads properly, check out the two I pointed out. Lets hope they are mounting holes for fog lights!

red badlands_LI.jpg

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

raptor has the same holes and the aftermarket will def have lights for those holes:

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Fog Lights - Modular Front Bumper 1605557282730

Baja design already has something posted for the Bronco here:

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-21-Lighting-Kits.asp

Looks like a place holder BUT there will def be lights
If they have a bracket to get the lights tucked in tight in those holes towards the center of the vehicle, I am very interested. I am still worried that by putting fog lights there and removing the end caps (if it's even still possible), you are just asking for them to get knocked off. It probably won't be a problem 99% of the time, but it would be a huge bummer to lose one of those lights!

If they don't have a bracket, I have considered mounting the lights sideways by drilling a hole through the little tab that bends back and points towards the rear of the vehicle in that same opening. This will free up all of the existing hardware that is for taking the end caps off. Also, I should be able to adjust the internals and lens on Baja Designs lights in order for them to retain a proper beam pattern and have them mounted as tightly as possible into the upper inside corner of those openings.
Sponsored