Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hereā€™s my update:

Huge thanks to Mike Levine who personally called me back and said they will make things right.

I followed his advice and followed up with my dealer first. AJ and Katie at Seymour Ford apologized for what happened and were very professional and helpful in getting everything resolved. Thank you both!

I then called the Ford customer relations line (800-334-4375). The first person will transfer you to the Bronco team. That person will take your information and escalate the case. About two hours later I got a call from Paula in Customer Service who was incredibly nice and helpful and said everything will be fixed; I will retain my original reservation and time stamp. They can additionally help you change to a different dealer if that is what you desire.
Paula's been busy today! I also spoke to her today (and so have a few others). She was incredibly helpful and nice.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜04 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not lithia. Just went through order with salesperson via phone as we should have prior it being pushed. Weirdest thing is my congrats order email has wrong color- which I mentioned to dealer who said absolutely itā€™s A51 as intended. Iā€™m not breaking out the tin foil hat until Monday when my trust but verify spider sense gets to talk to nice lady at Ford customer relations. Until then itā€™ll be an exciting mystery. I asked dealer for a receipt of order showing options checked too, since Ford account doesnā€™t list more than order # and date. Sensed a hesitation in the ā€˜paperwork has proprietary dealer #s listed.ā€™ I said it could be sharpied out...Friday is here- chin up folks!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hereā€™s my update:

Huge thanks to Mike Levine who personally called me back and said they will make things right.

I followed his advice and followed up with my dealer first. AJ and Katie at Seymour Ford apologized for what happened and were very professional and helpful in getting everything resolved. Thank you both!

I then called the Ford customer relations line (800-334-4375). The first person will transfer you to the Bronco team. That person will take your information and escalate the case. About two hours later I got a call from Paula in Customer Service who was incredibly nice and helpful and said everything will be fixed; I will retain my original reservation and time stamp. They can additionally help you change to a different dealer if that is what you desire.
This is really great to hear. I'm so glad they are handling this quickly for your benefit. It's amazing that Mike Levine called you. I'm so happy it turned out so well for you.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't waste your time watching, just another click bait video. The guy actually believes his dealer when he was told the sooner you order the sooner you will be assigned to one of the dealers allocated Bronco's, where do these gullible people come from?
Maybe he believes that the dealer will use their local priority field?

Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This happened to me today. There are a few reasons theyā€™re doing this. In some case itā€™s simply confusion and poor communication, or strong arming from Ford to get orders in quickly. In other cases, itā€™s to make sure their customers get delivery as early as possible. In other cases, itā€™s more nefarious - they are aware that we can change our dealer. Locking everyone in takes away any leverage that you, the buyer, has to take your business elsewhere.

I had to get the sales manager to cancel my build so that Ford Customer Care could transfer my reservation to a new dealer.
to make sure their customers get delivery as early as possible is what my dealer told me I'm getting with them next week to include my build .

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
to make sure their customers get delivery as early as possible is what my dealer told me I'm getting with them next week to include my build .
I have oceanfront property in Utah available. Cheap...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is really great to hear. I'm so glad they are handling this quickly for your benefit. It's amazing that Mike Levine called you. I'm so happy it turned out so well for you.
Yes; they are very responsive to customer concerns, and seem to be doing a good job on damage control. I have to imagine though that only a small percentage are aware of what happened and complained. Ford must be thinking the same thing and must be wondering how long before the uproar fizzles out. There has to be another big chunk of people that are not forum members, arenā€™t paying attention, and wonā€™t even care.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just an update on my situation: I emailed the general manager of my selected dealership this morning explaining my situation and I stated I would cancel my entire order unless the $4k ADM was eliminated. I later got a call by the same salesperson who locked me into the dealership and he explained it was an honest mistake and that he would sell a bronco to me for msrp. So I ordered the 7 speed badlands 2 door in antimatter blue. Throughout the fall and winter I had planned to only spend around $35k but I guess I decided I'll just eat ramen for the next couple years so I can have those hero switches.
I'm retired so spaghetti and PBJ for me lol

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fuck this shit. Iā€™ve got better shit to do with my $50k. Delays, shit communication, jacked prices, ugly ass seats, terrible option packs, $1k non-refundable deposit, Iā€™m fuckin out.

Ford Bronco Dealer used my reservation and ordered a Bronco without my permission, on hold with Ford customer care now! ? 200
Here you go:

Ford Bronco Dealer used my reservation and ordered a Bronco without my permission, on hold with Ford customer care now! ? 1611395238764

Sponsored