Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And so if your dealer bins your reservation because you want to play around, no crying. Guaranteed I get a 21 because of moves like this.
Tonka? Why must you be such an angry young man? Your future looks quite bright to me. : )
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tonka? Why must you be such an angry young man? Your future looks quite bright to me. : )
I know, just in one of those moods I guess. Really though, if we haven’t talked to our dealers about price by now, and if he calls and says hey, it’s time to order the Bronco that we have been waiting years for, and we go, but I don’t have to order yet, we my friends, are not to bright.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could just be they don’t understand the whole thing. Probably fell asleep during the conference call.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know, just in one of those moods I guess. Really though, if we haven’t talked to our dealers about price by now, and if he calls and says hey, it’s time to order the Bronco that we have been waiting years for, and we go, but I don’t have to order yet, we my friends, are not to bright.
Don't want to get you worked up but think of those people who placed reservations, some 2 that won't even convert? Wait til that story gets out. Better for us though.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Could just be they don’t understand the whole thing. Probably fell asleep during the conference call.
Oh, they understand... just looking to hit their order quota by month end. I have formally complained to Ford Marketing and they are working on manually switching my dealer for the order. I suggest calling them and switching dealerships... shame these few shady dealerships are giving others a bad name. Ford Marketing Center: (800)334-4375

Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, they understand... just looking to hit their order quota by month end. I have complained to Ford Marketing and they have issued a complaint. I suggest calling them and switching dealerships... shame these few shady dealerships are giving others a bad name. Ford Marketing Center: (800)334-4375
Ahhh. I didn’t think of that. That makes sense. Coming down to the wire here.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't want to get you worked up but think of those people who placed reservations, some 2 that won't even convert? Wait til that story gets out. Better for us though.
Yes, those people I love.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer has 17 reservations. He told me he's allowed 5 allocations to start. I'm #17 lol. He also told me those 5 allocations haven't converted yet. So, if 12 don't convert by March 9, I may get in on the 5 allocations. lol. Doesn't mean I'll get my Bronc sooner but at least I'll be in the door.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So my dealer contact me yesterday trying to talk me out of ordering the black painted hard top with my BD build. When I told him I wanted to submit my order as is he came back that he was told the top was not in the system...... I stuck to ordering as I wanted.
late last i seen my order was submitted and it appears to be minus the top. Not sure what’s up with this?Are the dealers just trying to convert as many orders as they can that they know will not be delayed?
I confirmed with dealerinside and I know the top can be ordered.

I’m sticking to my order as I want it!
Gotta drive in and do a face to face this morning.
Good luck
I submitted mine with black painted modular top - so your guy is pulling your chain.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, they just might not call you back because you waffled around. Then even more stress for the would be buyer.
If they don't want to sell a Bronco or abide by Ford's policies, then that's on them. But nobody should like that or accept it, particularly Ford.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If they don't want to sell a Bronco or abide by Ford's policies, then that's on them. But nobody should like that or accept it, particularly Ford.
Really. if the GM or (boss) caught wind of a seller putting personal feeling before a sale he/she would get axed. for sure.
Sponsored