First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on that, as long as we didn't receive a Ford email by end of day yesterday then our production week shouldn't have changed.

For anyone who did verify theirs changed, did you receive an email?
I was thinking this same thing. I have a WT with MIC and Tow. Build date is 6/21 and I didn’t receive an email of any changes.
Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The connections that are built in for the washer fluid and the defroster for the rear window. I’m sure you could add the connections in later but no telling how difficult and very seriously doubt it would be as clean of an install as factory.
I see 🤔 thank you

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be fine getting it second hand if it came from my dealer. But I keep seeing messages on here from Ford to dealers suggesting they communicate with customers and I have heard nothing from my dealer since I placed my order.
This seems to be the issue that causes the most frustration. When we get to see the internal memo's from Ford, to me they make sense - they state clearly what's wrong, and show the options and plans, and what should be communicated to the customer. But Dealer to customer communication is a weak spot.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Below is the Bronco Production Scheduling Memo which was posted by @BravoV4, a dealer, showing his email received yesterday from Ford. Shows what the hang ups are how to increase your odds making the next round of scheduling. Seems like the MIC tops are the biggest hang up, and may be for a while.

84044589-B03D-4463-ACB8-73692250ADD3.jpeg
54CDBFE6-88AB-442E-9650-CED19334D2B5.jpeg
Updating to remove ‘rumor’ comment after re-reading. If you change your order to ‘hopefully’ get something a bit earlier is nonsensical to me. To each their own but I’m holding out for what I want. Keep in mind, if you change to a soft top you will have no connections for a hard top later.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only think I am debating removing is the tow package. But is that really going to push me up that much further?
I can't understand for the life of me why a Tow package would slow down a build. If they can't build a steel plate with a few holes in it and a square connector on the end of it, I'm perplexed as to how they are getting anything else done on this vehicle? I wanted this so I could attach a bike rack I already own. I could drop it, but it just seems silly to me.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe if the soft top didn't look so bad people would be more willing to switch.
I've seen it in person, and it would take a lot more than a production delay to make me settle for it.

MathRanger

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR OBX Cactus Gray Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Below is the Bronco Production Scheduling Memo which was posted by @BravoV4, a dealer, showing his email received yesterday from Ford. Shows what the hang ups are how to increase your odds making the next round of scheduling. Seems like the MIC tops are the biggest hang up, and may be for a while.

84044589-B03D-4463-ACB8-73692250ADD3.jpeg
54CDBFE6-88AB-442E-9650-CED19334D2B5.jpeg
Thanks for getting \ posting this!

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgive my ignorance.....I’m considering switching to the soft top but I’m confused. What are the non-existent hardtop connections you are referring to, like the holes to bolt the hardtop onto the vehicle, etc?

So if one wanted to upgrade to a hardtop later, how would that be done, would a dealer be able to add those connections?
@mattrb87, you would not have the connections for the rear defroster and wiper.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

More rumors, no fact. If you change your order to ‘hopefully’ get something a bit earlier is nonsensical to me. To each their own but I’m holding out for what I want. Keep in mind, if you change to a soft top you will have connections for a hard top later.
Easy to say when you were given priority and have a 6/7 build date. Yes, we know you are a day 1 res holder too but there are many first hour res holders here that didn’t get priority and could be waiting a LONG time. If you didn’t get priority, you might have a different perspective. And this is an email from Ford so not rumor...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on that, as long as we didn't receive a Ford email by end of day yesterday then our production week shouldn't have changed.

For anyone who did verify theirs changed, did you receive an email?

Email or not, everyone should stop thinking they are locked in to a specific build or delivery time. By now that should be painfully obvious.

I did not receive the change email, but I am under no illusion that my Bronco will actually be built on my build week estimate or that delivery will be soon after.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Easy to say when you were given priority and have a 6/7 build date. Yes, we know you are a day 1 res holder too but there are many first hour res holders here that didn’t get priority and could be waiting a LONG time. If you didn’t get priority, you might have a different perspective. And this is an email from Ford so not rumor...
Mine hasn’t changed YET! If it does, I’m still not changing a f’ing thing. I want what I want and that’s it. I’m not sacrificing what I want to only have to deal with BS later.
Sponsored