captchathis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the wildtrak has it a wider track because of the standard squatch pack.

So a Badlands + squatch pack will have that same wider track as well as any other model with the added squatch pack.
Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if that’s only compared to the non squatch models?
Good question. The Wildtrack has the Sasquatch package standard, so I would think the other models would be the same once you add the Sasquatch package.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how the badlands vs badlands sasquatch or wiltrak would be on the highway (steering and gas mileage)?

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that's funny, I only see $6,000
I bet the squatch pack is cheaper on the badlands because the badlands already includes the bigger front axle front e-locker, and 33” tires. So badsquatch might not be much more than the black squatch.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I wonder if the wider track of 1.9 is just from the tires? But it has a total wider width of 3.00 (from fenders of sasquatch)?
Track is measured to the tire centerline, so it would be from wheel offset or axle length.

Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if you could change your reservation from a badlands to a wildtrak for example?
I BELIEVE that I read you can change up until a VIN is set. If not that long, at least until December when we can start to order...

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My ideal is 4 door Badlands, sasquatch, lux, automatic, 2.7. However, I'm concerned on price. I'm hoping that comes in at 55 or less but I could see that pushing 60k.
Yea, I wanted this exact package, but went with the FE instead. I figured once I added everything, I'd be paying the same amount. I wish they would've had the build option up so we could see how much each package would add before we reserved.

Chcg12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming all models have drain plugs, carpeted or not? so you could line x your floors and remove carpet?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I doubt your reservations for a particular trim means anything. Ford just wants to know the excitement level and for what trim. When you finally get the call to actually place your order then you will order whatever you want minus the 1st edition .. and I am sure some 1st edition folks will change their minds also when they get the call to place their order

Does anyone know if you could change your reservation from a badlands to a wildtrak for example?

Last edited:

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's why I switched from WildTrak to Badlands:

First, I wanted the option for the manual. Sucks it’s tied to the 4, but I wanted that option. Second, I have no idea—and have not seen—any real information on whether the Badlands suspension setup is available as an option to the WildTrak. That hydraulic sway bar feature seems really neat and it’s something I think would be pretty handy on the trail. Third, I love the idea of it coming armored up from the get go and I didn’t really see that equivalent on the WildTrak? Fourth, for my intended usage, the interior of the Badlands makes a bit more sense than the carpeted one of the WildTrak. I have leather in my Tacoma and I appreciate it, but I’d give anything to be able to clean that interior out simply after hitting the trail.

In sum, for me, the Badlands package was closer to what I wanted without adding stuff while the WildTrak seemed weirdly compromised. Right now I intend on adding Sasquatch and that’s probably it.

The more spartan the better, at least for me.
Same, thanks for saving me the keyboard strokes.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same dilemma. Went with the Badlands because I want the manual and more room for accessories..... those pocket doors!

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being a Texas implant and still coming to grips with how generally flat it is, I'm leaning towards the Wildtrak myself. I've had a Rubicon for 6 years and have disconnected the sway bar about that many times... mostly out of curiosity than real need. It is a great feature though.

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wildtrack is more of a pre runner Baja vehicle. The Badlands is 4x4 is comes standard with the swaybar disconnect and other goodies for 4x4..

imhad originally reserved a Wildtrack and removed reserved for it and got the Badlands which imo is the most buildable model. Of course if I get the FE I reserved it all was a moot point.

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Being a Texas implant and still coming to grips with how generally flat it is, I'm leaning towards the Wildtrak myself. I've had a Rubicon for 6 years and have disconnected the sway bar about that many times... mostly out of curiosity than real need. It is a great feature though.
Only difference the disconnect on the Bronco is hydraulic, no crawling under a car to do it.
Sponsored