James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly! It seems around the second week of august this started happening.
So for what it's worth, I called Ford customer service today and they confirmed that the dealer rep did have my order, and that the next step is just waiting on a VIN number. So, you gotta be in it to win it and I do think we are in it for MY 21
Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why would someone who has a reservation wait this long before placing their order? what were you reserving? why not just simply go to the dealer and order the vehicle? i did not get a reservation, but i simply went to my local dealer and put down about 20% and placed my order. they printed out an order summary with a 10 priority code and told me my order was placed. i see all these people with their 99 priority codes which means they did not order their car, why? 190,000 reservations? well, how many of these are actual orders?
20%"........ 🙈

culverm777

Badlands
First Name
Margaret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
infinity
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
codes for build priority, order status, trim levels, options, etc. Those that deferred to Model Year 2022 Broncos had their dealers submit blank orders with a priority code of "99" which just tells Ford that the customer is choosing to wait until 2022 order banks open to customize/spec out their order
hmmm... my code is 10 and i was told im being moved to 2022... I cant get ANYTHING out of my dealer...

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

codes for build priority, order status, trim levels, options, etc. Those that deferred to Model Year 2022 Broncos had their dealers submit blank orders with a priority code of "99" which just tells Ford that the customer is choosing to wait until 2022 order banks open to customize/spec out their order
Stupid question, how can I find out what my priority code is?

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer! But not surprising. I would have liked to see an IFS pick up with the option to remove doors/tops. Could have been a real contender to the Gladiator, but I understand why they would scrap it.

Guess my Gladiator will be a one of a kind type vehicle! Just watch, in 30-50 years people will be reliving the good ole days of their dads and grandpas who used to drive the very unique Gladiator! It will be a relic!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with my dealer today as I was looking to make a reservation last evening, after borrowing their loaner bronco a couple times, and found this screen. Per them, everything is essentially frozen until the order banks for MY22 open up. Looking at what has been said here, backordered orders, capacity, it looks like they could be upward to 8-10 months behind, and thats just to catch back up on current orders. So I would think a September 2021 Order, will result in a spring 2023 delivery (assuming 8-10 months backlog, plus 2-3 months normal delivery time). Does that sound about right?
Ford built 7,000 with only 2 shifts, and only 2 weeks of production in July. Assuming 14,000 a month with current constraints the backlog could be completely cleared beginning of next summer. You can jump the line by ordering a softtop 4 door which will probably put you in front of 40-50% of those 125,000 orders not willing to move to 4 door softtop. The next question is dealer allocation. My guess most everyone who didn't 99 and has at least a 4 door soft top will get their builds by early spring next year. By the way, full production is 3 shifts plus weekends. They should be able to output 20,000 a month of these things no problem. There were only 125,000 orders on the first day of production. Don't let the doom and gloom of day 1 reservation holders get in the way of facts. And DEFINITELY don't let dealers try to convince you to pay $15k over MSRP or "wait 3 years" ridiculous statements.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke with my dealer today as I was looking to make a reservation last evening, after borrowing their loaner bronco a couple times, and found this screen. Per them, everything is essentially frozen until the order banks for MY22 open up. Looking at what has been said here, backordered orders, capacity, it looks like they could be upward to 8-10 months behind, and thats just to catch back up on current orders. So I would think a September 2021 Order, will result in a spring 2023 delivery (assuming 8-10 months backlog, plus 2-3 months normal delivery time). Does that sound about right?
Dang, hope not - I'd probably tap out if that's the case. :( I'm not with the "live forever" crowd. For me the prime time for Bronco would have been last year when I bought a different vehicle. I'd already have nearly 3 years of Bronco usage by 2023. Doesn't seem like Bronco is fitting into my schedule. :(

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I add 8-10 to 2-3 I get 10-13 months from a September 2021 order, resulting in a fall 2022 delivery. What am I missing?

Sponsored

Swacer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor; 2018 Shelby GT350; 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I add 8-10 to 2-3 I get 10-13 months from a September 2021 order, resulting in a fall 2022 delivery. What am I missing?
Sorry, I didn’t clarify. I made the assumption there was a couple months fluff while I had to wait for my order to be accepted via allocation. My dealership said they already have quite the line via reservations and I’d have to wait on them first.

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SO built 5-6 weeks ago, missed two delivery dates and now likely sitting in dirt hill
or being driven over dirt hill as amusement for bored Ford employees with nothing to build,
waiting on new tops, with no dates and no clue when this will happen.
SO my 2021, could conceivably show up in my 2022 with god knows how many miles and abuse.
SLightly used anyone LOL.

Normally at this point in my life, I get F@$% this hard somebody kisses me :unsure:

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford built 7,000 with only 2 shifts, and only 2 weeks of production in July. Assuming 14,000 a month with current constraints the backlog could be completely cleared beginning of next summer. You can jump the line by ordering a softtop 4 door which will probably put you in front of 40-50% of those 125,000 orders not willing to move to 4 door softtop. The next question is dealer allocation. My guess most everyone who didn't 99 and has at least a 4 door soft top will get their builds by early spring next year. By the way, full production is 3 shifts plus weekends. They should be able to output 20,000 a month of these things no problem. There were only 125,000 orders on the first day of production. Don't let the doom and gloom of day 1 reservation holders get in the way of facts. And DEFINITELY don't let dealers try to convince you to pay $15k over MSRP or "wait 3 years" ridiculous statements.
2022 allocation is not going to follow the 2021 formula. Allocation for 2022 is going to be one of the biggest factors when someone sees their Bronco.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on now don’t let facts and reason get in the way of bronco6g doom and gloom
Sponsored