BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will likely be the Terrain Everglades models, plus a few of whatever else they think they can make before EOY.

Yuuuuuuuup, it was going to be June for a big run of VIN's then July for the models they MUST issue in the MY before roll-over.

There's no way we get scheduling into August/September. Sunshine Mountain is still being drained of..... well-rested Broncos.

As there's no information on price protection yet, I doubt there will be MY21 price protection for MY23 models. Not sure what they will do, but I highly doubt it will be MY21 price protection. Possibly rolling to MY22 price protection, or MY22.5. But the price will go up just as surely as the interest rates will go up.

I remain cautiously optimistic that production will continue alongside the clearing of the (insert desired mountain name here) mountain. If you look at the year to date sales vs the year to date production numbers from June one could assume there is less than 18k Broncos on said mountain. Broncos that are only lacking a few chips and other random parts. Now, the constraint is the supply chain, so if (somewhat big if) they get all the parts needed they can theoretically and easily clear out the mountain and keep production rolling. If the supply chain is still constrained then I would expect the parts to go to the mountain Broncos and not new production.

Also, Ford has already stated that price protection will be honored for those pushed to MY23.

Ford Bronco ⏰ Limited Bronco Scheduling Next Week (7/18) For Production Build Week 9/5 1657913081247

Last scheduling was through 8-15 so is it safe to assume the last two build weeks in August are a lost cause now? It would be nice if Ford would come out and give some sort of insight on what "Limited scheduling" actually means. Judging off the last couple of months, there (should) be an actual scheduling week next week. Just a guessing game at this point
Not a lost cause. Pushing back some already scheduled build dates and clearing of mountain Broncos.

No. Ford has already stated the MY switchover is mid November.
Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear there's a new highly limited release in the works:

It's called a 2 door Badlands.

Get on the reservation list by two years ago, and you might just see one in 2024!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, i'm aware of that release that happened in early MY22. But things change with 10-20% inflation over periods of time, especially when the cost of money (interest rates) goes up 6% for them.

Until it is confirmed from the mothership for next year I will remain in the "we'll just have to wait and see" camp because everything is year-by-year.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still haven’t ordered, plan to in august and I hope everyone gets their broncos sooner than later.
Are there people that ordered in 2020 being pushed to 23 realistically and is it because of parts or a 99 status or something?

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please remind when I can place what is now my THIRD order for same damn Bronco in hopes to get an early 2023 model by end of year?

Come January, if I haven’t received my Bronco by then, I’m just getting something else on general principle.

Ridiculous that I reserved on July 20, 2020 and here I am almost 2 full years later without even a build date.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear there's a new highly limited release in the works:

It's called a 2 door Badlands.

Get on the reservation list by two years ago, and you might just see one in 2024!
Well, that’s what I’m waiting on. Sorry for us wanting an actually well loaded Bronco. You’d think that Ford would build ours first for the extra profit.

Looks like Jeep will be all to happy to overcharge me for a Rubicon Extreme Recon at $68K that I really don’t want, but will get just to be done with this mess.

Shame…… :cautious:

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that’s what I’m waiting on. Sorry for us wanting an actually well loaded Bronco. You’d think that Ford would build ours first for the extra profit.

Looks like Jeep will be all to happy to overcharge me for a Rubicon Extreme Recon at $68K that I really don’t want, but will get just to be done with this mess.

Shame…… :cautious:
Check out the "Ordering" section the Jeep JL Forum for a list of dealers selling for up to 6% under invoice.

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to Ford, im Unscheduled Clean and set for a 22 but dont have a build date. So if this is the last week for MY22, looks like I may be converted to MY23 all of a sudden. I guess we'll find out on Monday 😒

Sponsored

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if this means anything but I received an email that my Bronco is set for production the week of August 1st. They did issue me a VIN number as well. I have no idea if this will be reality though.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

According to Ford, im Unscheduled Clean and set for a 22 but dont have a build date. So if this is the last week for MY22, looks like I may be converted to MY23 all of a sudden. I guess we'll find out on Monday 😒
Everyone is unscheduled clean unless they are 99ed

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

AT this point, like many others I would like to order a BRaptor and wait. But I cannot do that but still have to wait.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don't know if this means anything but I received an email that my Bronco is set for production the week of August 1st. They did issue me a VIN number as well. I have no idea if this will be reality though.
It means this thread means nothing to your situation (for which you can be grateful)
Sponsored