First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It means this thread means nothing to your situation (for which you can be grateful)
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I have not followed much in the past year due to constant disappointment. In my situation, will production take place being they issued a VIN number or is this a pipe dream? Don't want to get my hopes up for no reason. Thanks
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright long time friends and those that are new, we are now at the point of the end of model year where some figure they've waited this long, what's another extra month to ensure you have a first production run MY23 instead of a late production year MY22 for resell value and possible new options/features/colors. What side do you fall on?
I haven't checked Kelly Bluebook for awhile, but I doubt there's much difference in price between my 2004 f150 and 2005 F150 if I were to resell it this year (not for sale).

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure we have nailed down what exactly limited means, but my WAG continues to be that they expect to be low on materials and will build whatever they have stuff to build with based on their plans.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I have not followed much in the past year due to constant disappointment. In my situation, will production take place being they issued a VIN number or is this a pipe dream? Don't want to get my hopes up for no reason. Thanks
You’re further along down the tracks than any of us, so at this point, you should start getting optimistic unless an issue arises. You are likely to have your Bronco by September, so for the rest of us who are suffering, please actually take it out and get it dirty unlike all of the Atlanta mall-crawlers I’m seeing on a daily basis with totally clean Broncos who’s only off road will be Atlanta pot-holed streets.

Don’t have to go rock crawling, but at least hit an unpaved road or two for us and enjoy your soon to have Bronco.

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's no way we get scheduling into August/September. Sunshine Mountain is still being drained of..... well-rested Broncos.
So they're just going to stockpile parts that they receive that aren't necessary to get all Broncos shipped that are in parking lots? I don't think that makes sense.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright long time friends and those that are new, we are now at the point of the end of model year where some figure they've waited this long, what's another extra month to ensure you have a first production run MY23 instead of a late production year MY22 for resell value and possible new options/features/colors. What side do you fall on?
I'd rather have a 2023 if I get price protection. 2022 if I wouldn't on a 2023.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't checked Kelly Bluebook for awhile, but I doubt there's much difference in price between my 2004 f150 and 2005 F150 if I were to resell it this year (not for sale).
Yeah at a certain age there is a point of diminishing depreciation. Now the diff between 2017 and a 2018 could be substantial

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They closed the order banks for 22’ and then built basically nothing. Perfect, that should solve everything! Now we can all jump to 2023 and have everyone jump us all in line again! Yay!

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there people that ordered in 2020 being pushed to 23 realistically and is it because of parts or a 99 status or something?
There are still a ton of people that reserved in 2020 (and ordered at the first opportunity they got) that haven't been scheduled yet. Day one, week one rez holders have waited over two years.

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m happy that I got bumped to first batch for 2022. No issues with quality…

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are still a ton of people that reserved in 2020 (and ordered at the first opportunity they got) that haven't been scheduled yet. Day one, week one rez holders have waited over two years.
Yeah that’s horrible and I sincerely feel for everyone. Has actual production only been since July 21 so a year so far?

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to Ford, im Unscheduled Clean and set for a 22 but dont have a build date. So if this is the last week for MY22, looks like I may be converted to MY23 all of a sudden. I guess we'll find out on Monday 😒
Our order also. Still hoping Ford does as it stated earlier with completing all previous 2021 orders this MY22. :cool:

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, there's only so much Ford can do. They're getting hammered by suppliers and increased material costs not to mention wage increases, there's just no way they can afford to charge 2020 prices in 2023. I could see them moving to MY22 pricing for MY23 models to split the difference with buyers.
It is ALL self inflicted by Ford. Price protection was supposed to carry over into MY23 if I remember correctly. However FORD would not be in the situation it is in, having to worry about price protection if it had built only reservations and not screwing around with dealer stock. I am 100% sure, when building dealer stock, it could have easily been a build to go to a reservation and not into a dealership’s inventory somewhere else….

Just saying……🤪

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This has been such an unpleasant experience, I'm starting to lose interest in a bronco...... maybe I'll just keep my gen 1 raptor...... a fresh coat of paint and an engine rebuild with forged crank and BAM who cares about a bronco....
Sponsored