Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get an invitation email yet?

January 24
Bronco Raptor Reveal
Unscheduled Order Holder (Tied To A Reservation) Invitation

Oh jeeze... we're not already behind schedule, are we?
I got my email asking if I’d be interested yesterday. That may be the only thing they do on schedule!
Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Bronco Nation livestream addressed that and said no - a reservation/order holder will convert based on their existing timestamp into a Raptor and stay in line - so not taking anything from anyone in front of them.
Right, because that's been the case with walk-ins getting my exact build without a rez. Don't buy it for a second.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Between markups and the possibility of a required no sell or ROFR back to dealer/Ford I don't know that speculating on this is a great move - that said I'm sure it'll hold value for well over a year if it is truly limited. On a separate but related note - too many of you bastards with timestamps ahead of me are saying yes - so help a brother out and delete your I'm interested email. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Right, because that's been the case with walk-ins getting my exact build without a rez. Don't buy it for a second.
I'm not saying it won't happen, BUT maybe they learned from their mistake and MAYBE they are genuinely trying to appease some of the longest reservation holders. I for one was always leaning Raptor (or Raptor like WildTrak) and when it was formally announced I thought great another opportunity to wait forever. Are there going to be dealers who had their own reservations not get built and will look to convert - I'd be stupid to say no, are there dealers with unbuilt FEs - I'm sure there are, so to your point yes it will happen, but I truly don't believe it will be the norm - as it was in the case of the original dumpster fire of a reservation /order process.

Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not saying it won't happen, BUT maybe they learned from their mistake and MAYBE they are genuinely trying to appease some of the longest reservation holders. I for one was always leaning Raptor (or Raptor like WildTrak) and when it was formally announced I thought great another opportunity to wait forever. Are there going to be dealers who had their own reservations not get built and will look to convert - I'd be stupid to say no, are there dealers with unbuilt FEs - I'm sure there are, so to your point yes it will happen, but I truly don't believe it will be the norm - as it was in the case of the original dumpster fire of a reservation /order process.
All fair points. I like you, went for the Wildtrak, and as soon as Raptor was rumored, immediately began trying to swap out my rez for one of them. To no avail yet, but I guess we will see. My dealer tells me that whatever allocations they have for 2022 Raptors are gone - probably the owner of the dealerships and their largest fleet buyer. Wishful thinking that somehow Ford will allocate me one, that the dealer will actually sell me. But what I don't want to do is give up my Wildtrak and continue the wait for a Raptor that will likely never come.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So do you need to be a reservation holder or unscheduled order holder?

I have a 7/13 reservation sitting on priority code 99 because I was waiting to see what the Raptor and Everglades were like. Can I convert to a Raptor, or do I need to convert to a regular Bronco first and then become an “unscheduled order” and then I can convert to a Raptor?
Same here. When I spoke with my dealership's sales manager this morning he still had no idea. The sales manager said they were still waiting on guidance from Ford regarding the process and allocations. Not sure if he was being truthful or just giving me a line of BS. But given Ford's track record I'm inclined to believe him at this point.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same here. When I spoke with my dealership's sales manager this morning he still had no idea. The sales manager said they were still waiting on guidance from Ford regarding the process and allocations. Not sure if he was being truthful or just giving me a line of BS. But given Ford's track record I'm inclined to believe him at this point.
talked to our sales manager and he said he wanted all emails we received from ford in regards to raptor forwarded to him. He stated that Ford kinda leaves dealerships in the dark at times. He did seem excited about my wife’s reservation number and said he will keep us up to date with what he’s hearing on his end.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Bronco Nation livestream addressed that and said no - a reservation/order holder will convert based on their existing timestamp into a Raptor and stay in line - so not taking anything from anyone in front of them.
So by converting a reservation holder will lose their previous bronco order? So if when they get to the price negotiation on the raptor, if it goes bad or much more than they want to pay, they can’t go back to a regular bronco under their original reservation?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So by converting a reservation holder will lose their previous bronco order? So if when they get to the price negotiation on the raptor, if it goes bad or much more than they want to pay, they can’t go back to a regular bronco under their original reservation?
That would be my understanding

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

talked to our sales manager and he said he wanted all emails we received from ford in regards to raptor forwarded to him. He stated that Ford kinda leaves dealerships in the dark at times. He did seem excited about my wife’s reservation number and said he will keep us up to date with what he’s hearing on his end.
I have a 7/13/2020 reservation (10116063) and I'm not hold out much hope. It wasn't for an FE and I haven't received anything from Ford asking If I'm interested in the Raptor or not.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good to know, thanks, I will forward o my dealership guy. Though I have zero issue switching dealerships.

sadkins8875

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope some y’all get to snag one!

2022 MODEL YEAR BRONCO RAPTOR LAUNCH TIMELINE
January 24
Bronco Raptor Reveal
Unscheduled Order Holder (Tied To A Reservation) Invitation
February 3: Final Day For Customers To Express Interest
February 11: Notify Customers That Expressed Interest
February 26: May Production Wholesale Starts
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens
March 24: May Production Scheduling
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

——Production & Allocation—-
Bronco Raptor will be produced throughout the remainder of the 2022 Model Year with deliveries beginning this summer. Like other specialty vehicles, production is very limited.
More details surrounding individual dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.
For clarification. I have an unfulfilled reservation from July 18, 2020. Like many others I received the email from Ford gauging interest in the Bronco Raptor. Are you saying if I clicked "Im interested" that Ill be contacted by someone on Feb 11th to convert an actual order for a Raptor?

jwnaron

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep CJ7, 2020 BMW X3MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For clarification. I have an unfulfilled reservation from July 18, 2020. Like many others I received the email from Ford gauging interest in the Bronco Raptor. Are you saying if I clicked "Im interested" that Ill be contacted by someone on Feb 11th to convert an actual order for a Raptor?
I think your guess is about as good as anyone else's here. Sounds like a lottery so no news is bad news, you didn't get one. My dealer said they will get 1 most likely and they are already asking for a 25k markup over MSRP (autonation littleton, co) and then he asked me if I was interested and I laughed... ummm no, I'm not.

This is the page after you click the buttton:

Ford Bronco ⏱ Timeline / Schedule: 2022 Bronco Raptor Order Bank, Scheduling, Production, Delivery Dates 1643139394837
Sponsored