Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those articles are from late January and early and early Feb.

TC Customs recent lived stream mentioned the retooling.

As a "Golden Ticket" holder, I hope I'm wrong.
I skipped through the 58 minutes, so maybe I missed what you’re referring to? At the 12-minute mark, he briefly reads a post from their live chat board that said, “MAP will shut down all of July to retool for Raptor.” The chat post was made by “GB,” who works at the factory.

I’m still inclined to go with Jack Cooper and Derek Bier’s public comments over a live chat comment, but that could be just because it’s what I want to believe.
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I skipped through the 58 minutes, so maybe I missed what you’re referring to? At the 12-minute mark, he briefly reads a post from their live chat board that said, “MAP will shut down all of July to retool for Raptor.” The chat post was made by “GB,” who works at the factory.

I’m still inclined to go with Jack Cooper and Derek Bier’s public comments over a live chat comment, but that could be just because it’s what I want to believe.
I'll roll with it, hope is a great tool.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope some y’all get to snag one!

2022 MODEL YEAR BRONCO RAPTOR LAUNCH TIMELINE
January 24
Bronco Raptor Reveal
Unscheduled Order Holder (Tied To A Reservation) Invitation
February 3: Final Day For Customers To Express Interest
February 11: Notify Customers That Expressed Interest
February 26: May Production Wholesale Starts
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens
March 24: May Production Scheduling
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

——Production & Allocation—-
Bronco Raptor will be produced throughout the remainder of the 2022 Model Year with deliveries beginning this summer. Like other specialty vehicles, production is very limited.
More details surrounding individual dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.
I see my 2022 2 door BaseSquatch order turning into a 2023.......... ugh

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YEP...I said yes just to see what happens...seriously doubt I will go through with the Raptor though...at that price may as well get the real raptor...and god those fenders and mud flaps make me cringe.
thats cool!!!! you just messed it up for someone that actually wants one!!!

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I’m sure I ruined someone’s chance…go bitch at the people who got chosen and are selling them at a mark up already.

Sponsored

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know when the 2022 Bronco Raptor order window closes? I got an email from Ford saying I was eligible to order a Raptor but I've decided not to. My concern is that Ford may delay giving me a build week on my Badlands hoping I'll upgrade my order to a Raptor.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know when the 2022 Bronco Raptor order window closes? I got an email from Ford saying I was eligible to order a Raptor but I've decided not to. My concern is that Ford may delay giving me a build week on my Badlands hoping I'll upgrade my order to a Raptor.
3pm March 8th till the 15th

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hope you used that golden ticket to get at least $20k knocked off the price of the Badlands? Not too late if you play it right 😉

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am going with I will get a new Raptor order delivered before Ford decides to schedule my Badlands because a 22 Raptor WILL be built in MY22.5 which ends August. I tried to play that game and not go after an FE, that didnt work out too well at the time. Not making the same mistake twice. Ford likes to prioritize its halo cars.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope you used that golden ticket to get at least $20k knocked off the price of the Badlands? Not too late if you play it right 😉
Curious how that would work?

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

GT Holder: “I’d like to buy the Raptor but I could be persuaded to let it go to the dealership if my Badlands deal were better.”

Dealer: “How much do you want off the Badlands?”

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
GT Holder: “I’d like to buy the Raptor but I could be persuaded to let it go to the dealership if my Badlands deal were better.”

Dealer: “How much do you want off the Badlands?”
Ok, but your Badlands on order goes away once you pick the Raptor, unless you are assuming the dealership has a spare Badlands sitting in the back. If you don't pick the Raptor it goes back into the big pile of Raptors for Ford to reassign to someone else. The only way a dealership gets to keep and sell a Raptor is if you order it and walkaway, which leaves you sitting with no Raptor or Badlands unless, as I said, there happens to be a spare Badlands (spec'd to your liking) sitting in the back lot they haven't bothered to sell yet. That's a risky assumption.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok, but your Badlands on order goes away once you pick the Raptor, unless you are assuming the dealership has a spare Badlands sitting in the back. If you don't pick the Raptor it goes back into the big pile of Raptors for Ford to reassign to someone else. The only way a dealership gets to keep and sell a Raptor is if you order it and walkaway, which leaves you sitting with no Raptor or Badlands unless, as I said, there happens to be a spare Badlands (spec'd to your liking) sitting in the back lot they haven't bothered to sell yet. That's a risky assumption.
No actually if a GT holder passes on the Bronco Raptor, they can keep their original order. That’s spelled out in the FAQ from Ford. And after that person passes, the dealership is encouraged to offer the Raptor to early reservations but they can do whatever they want with it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-process-production-allocation-faq.36500/
Sponsored