William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll take you up on that. I'm gonna go out and day EG will be available on the Heritage. With the standard 12 inch screen, ai wonder if the camera will be standard also? That'd be a nice feature on the HE and I'd make a trade-in.
Personally I couldn't do EG with blue plaid and red accents; honestly not really any other existing colors make sense to me except HPR and it would match the Sport lineup unless they threw one from left field and go REB!

My guess only is the screen will be like the Everglades was before and screen only ... gotta make the High package relevant with the cameras. While I'm a bit upset that I'm missing out on the bigger screen I'll gladly accept my nearly $10k equity I'll get on my HE after the Granger deal, PO, and PP and knowing that I have the manual already in the deal.

Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 13-25-15 Bronco® Sport Build & Price Shop.ford.com
Sponsored

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I totally agree, the 12" looks silly for my use of the rig.
Although there were some goodie going to the high/ lux package I would have liked to have, I would have been stuck with a 12" screen. Would have been nice to have the option for the smaller screen... Doubt either screen will last as long as I'll have the rig but in this case I'm sure bigger is not better for the long run.

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is more than I expected, the news today is pretty much the whole order guide changes/additions that will be out on Monday and then Wednesday is the order banks opening up. About the only news that is up in the air is manual availability and the confirmation of whatever color the HE gets to replace RR but it should be HPR. I guess maybe add in if cloth and carpet is going to make a comeback too but with the additions of bigger screen and updated rack for the BL I think most are going to be happy except for the cost!!!

Were there any other rumors for '24?
Has the removal of race red actually been confirmed? I've seen a lot of speculation here but nothing official.

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the new heritage color is robins egg blue (which I’ve seen reported in a few places unofficially), the he-limited folks are going to be livid. It does make sense though, since they already have the paint booth ready.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If the new heritage color is robins egg blue (which I’ve seen reported in a few places unofficially), the he-limited folks are going to be livid. It does make sense though, since they already have the paint booth ready.
Toyota followed this trend with the TRD models and the following year it was available on lesser trims. Personally, I don't like this approach as special Editions deserve limited colors, however that's just my opinion and my opinions are not always agreed upon-ask my wife.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has the removal of race red actually been confirmed? I've seen a lot of speculation here but nothing official.
Not anything I've seen officially no just going off of the '24 Ranger available paint options. They could keep RR and HPR and throw REB on the '24 standard HE as the extra color all the same. AGM and HPR are both extra cost, same with REB so if they do keep RR it would be exclusive to the Bronco et al. There's 13 paint bots, arrange them however you want but you have to add in specialty colors for Raptor and HE Limited plus if Everglades is offering something exclusive for it as well

1. Shelter Green - Raptor only
2. Yellowstone - Limited only
3. Shadow Black
4. HPR
5. Oxford White
6. Cactus Gray
7. Iconic Silver
8. Carb Gray
9. Eruption Green
10. Velocity Blue
11. Azure Gray
12. ? - Race Red (not available on Ranger)
13. ? - Robin's Egg Blue (not available on Ranger)

Gone for sure is A51

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Alright here is the list of info.

This is NOT everything, because... well... honestly I don't know all of the information that was provided to dealers or the media. And without knowing that piece of information I cannot disclose it all. The 12" touchscreen, for example, I had no idea media knew about that until the this post appeared morning. And truthfully up until this morning I intended on posting sneak peak post over the weekend with a cryptic "some of the technology available in Mid/High/Lux is now standard".

• Trim Changes
    • Base trim is discontinued
    • Everglades trim is returning in limited quantities
    • The current optional Black Diamond wheels will become the standard option.
    • 2-door is NOT returning to all trims
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.3L automatic option
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.7L option
  • Colors
    • New colors:
      • Yellowstone - Heritage Limited exclusive
      • Shelter Green - Raptor exclusive
      • Velocity Blue - Now available on Raptor
      • Robin's Egg Blue - Now available on Heritage
    • Discontinued colors:
      • Area 51
    • Misc Changes
      • Body-painted fender flares are now standard on Bronco Raptor
  • New packages
    • Raptor Code Orange Appearance Package - Pretty much what @Administrator posted on the first post. I believe this is a late availability option.
  • Interior Changes
    • Cloth has been discontinued
      • New standard options:
        • Big Bend: Marine Grade-Vinyl
        • Outer Banks: Leather
        • Wildtrak: Leather
    • Improved interior comfort and finishes
      • Note: No details what this means. I assume it means more seat adjustability, or maybe standard rear seat cup holders. Maybe some better plastics. We'll have to wait and see.
    • Technology Changes
      • 12" touchscreen is now standard on all trims.
        • Note: This will undoubtably result in a shake-up of the equipment packages. My guess? High/Lux will be combined into a single package.
      • New connected services will be available
        • Note: I have no details. I assume they are bringing some of the streaming services currently only available on the Sync 4A system and bringing it to the Sync 4 system.
  • Exterior/Functionality Changes
    • HD Modular Bumper is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
    • A robust steering system is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
      • Note: I have no details on what this is. My assumption is that it is the HOSS 3.0 steering rack already available on Wildtrak.
ps. To any dealers who may read this... bravo... other than the one dealer who leaked the discontinuation of the Base trim over on Bronco Nation, you did good this time.
Well, this should be fun! Where's the popcorn GIF?

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Alright here is the list of info.

This is NOT everything, because... well... honestly I don't know all of the information that was provided to dealers or the media. And without knowing that piece of information I cannot disclose it all. The 12" touchscreen, for example, I had no idea media knew about that until the this post appeared morning. And truthfully up until this morning I intended on posting sneak peak post over the weekend with a cryptic "some of the technology available in Mid/High/Lux is now standard".

• Trim Changes
    • Base trim is discontinued
    • Everglades trim is returning in limited quantities
    • The current optional Black Diamond wheels will become the standard option.
    • 2-door is NOT returning to all trims
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.3L automatic option
    • Some trims will be losing the 2.7L option
  • Colors
    • New colors:
      • Yellowstone - Heritage Limited exclusive
      • Shelter Green - Raptor exclusive
      • Velocity Blue - Now available on Raptor
      • Robin's Egg Blue - Now available on Heritage
    • Discontinued colors:
      • Area 51
    • Misc Changes
      • Body-painted fender flares are now standard on Bronco Raptor
  • New packages
    • Raptor Code Orange Appearance Package - Pretty much what @Administrator posted on the first post. I believe this is a late availability option.
  • Interior Changes
    • Cloth has been discontinued
      • New standard options:
        • Big Bend: Marine Grade-Vinyl
        • Outer Banks: Leather
        • Wildtrak: Leather
    • Improved interior comfort and finishes
      • Note: No details what this means. I assume it means more seat adjustability, or maybe standard rear seat cup holders. Maybe some better plastics. We'll have to wait and see.
    • Technology Changes
      • 12" touchscreen is now standard on all trims.
        • Note: This will undoubtably result in a shake-up of the equipment packages. My guess? High/Lux will be combined into a single package.
      • New connected services will be available
        • Note: I have no details. I assume they are bringing some of the streaming services currently only available on the Sync 4A system and bringing it to the Sync 4 system.
  • Exterior/Functionality Changes
    • HD Modular Bumper is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
    • A robust steering system is now standard on Badlands and Wildtrak
      • Note: I have no details on what this is. My assumption is that it is the HOSS 3.0 steering rack already available on Wildtrak.
ps. To any dealers who may read this... bravo... other than the one dealer who leaked the discontinuation of the Base trim over on Bronco Nation, you did good this time.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Can you discuss what colors will be available on the Heritage trim outside of the added REB?

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

now the HD steering rack is a W if true
Agreed - Now I gotta look into swapping out the steering rack in my 2-week-old BL...fun future project added to the list.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
RIP Base, glad I got a Bronco when I could afford one!!!
I was so happy the day Ford introduced the 2-door manual hardtop for just under 30k. For people wanting a modern version of a basic 4x4. Glad I also got in on that. The way people are throwing money at Broncos these days, Ford can't be blamed too much for wanting a piece of that action.