Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what # in line. Originally #32 and then some funny reservations got thrown in front of me.

Ordered through a local NY Dealership that I know very well

Res Date of 8.12.20 and ordered March 19th of '21
Reordered Oct or now of '21 for a '22
and reordered again Oct '22 for a '23.

Never 99'd

2 Door Black Diamond, V6, Non- Squatch, mid package, dealer forgot tow package so that was never an issue

I think I just truly got lost in the shuffle and the almighty dollar def goes to the front of the line instead of MSRP
Yeah, some dealers are nicer than others. Mine wasn't exact, but was kind of honest with me. Answered my questions, but failed to mention "We are permanently putting all soft-tops in front of MIC". I know the factory was ready to build mine and all the dealer had to do is move me back to place in line I belonged at that point, but left in the back. It's noticeable locally here "about 150 sq miles and 100k population" and everything has been soft-top 4 door unless someone got one somewhere else and brought it here. Now, in the last 2 months, all the new broncos are all MIC tops (4 door also). Have talked with them and we all have the same story. Dealership not doing constraint holders right. Dealer saying F them, put them in the back and leave them there. Same is probably true at many dealers.
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'll take this...

It doesn't matter. FORD has produced more than enough trucks to fulfill these early reservations.

FORD has consistently lied, misled and otherwise moved the goalposts during this clusterfuck of a rollout. The stuff you listed is just nonsense and subterfuge created by FORD to screw customers and appease the dealers.

FORD does not honor it's reservation holders.

Dealer stock continues to get made. As long as you're willing to pay. You can get one. At least in Northern IL. My almost exact model is on a lot right now at one of our local dealerships. +$20 ADM.
appease SOME of the dealers is the only thing I would change about the above. The dealers who decided to offer competitive pricing to capture volume and future allocations got boned from what I can see - maybe I'm missing something

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good numbers but how many have been deliver? Still waiting for mine. Come on FORD get your sh*# right. Should be no more than 2-3 week to get from MAP to dealer.
Delivered? 43. No more 😂

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
appease SOME of the dealers is the only thing I would change about the above. The dealers who decided to offer competitive pricing to capture volume and future allocations got boned from what I can see - maybe I'm missing something
Yes. I should have been clear there. The big number dealers got pissed at the few small dealers who acted smart to get sales. They didn't like that FORD originally said reservations over dealer stock. So they added or emphasized allocations to dry those tears and screw us in the process.

HishamF

Big Bend
First Name
Hisham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Leaning harder and harder towards not sticking around for a new order and moving to "grind away and find one somewhere close-ish to MSRP". Party.
Ive heard that all existing order reservatioons will be getting an email next week about a new update and a private offer. Be patient im sure your will be scheduled by Feb 2023.

Sponsored

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good numbers but how many have been deliver? Still waiting for mine. Come on FORD get your sh*# right. Should be no more than 2-3 week to get from MAP to dealer.
I am in the same boat. 9/8 Blend, 9/30 Built. and since then it is sitting still hasn't even been marked as shipped.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe if Ford figured out alternative ways to ship they would have sold more. I'm one of many that was built months ago and just sitting at MAP not sold yet.

Of course what does Ford care as long as their numbers look good.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine's sitting at the train holding yard 45 minutes away lol! just waiting on that United Road Logistics truck to the dealer.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll take this...

It doesn't matter. FORD has produced more than enough trucks to fulfill these early reservations.

FORD has consistently lied, misled and otherwise moved the goalposts during this clusterfuck of a rollout. The stuff you listed is just nonsense and subterfuge created by FORD to screw customers and appease the dealers.

FORD does not honor it's reservation holders.

Dealer stock continues to get made. As long as you're willing to pay. You can get one. At least in Northern IL. My almost exact model is on a lot right now at one of our local dealerships. +$20 ADM.
Spot on!!! You can get what you want at a dealer but pay 15-25k over. The supply/constraint discussion is 100% an excuse. It’s all about money to ford.

Sponsored

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive heard that all existing order reservatioons will be getting an email next week about a new update and a private offer. Be patient im sure your will be scheduled by Feb 2023.
Cool… so we are getting a hot wheels bronco in the mail. Can’t wait. This sure makes up for the 2 plus year wait.

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hoping they keep the order banks closed for all of 2023. The second they open them up again I expect they'll re-fill the backlog. With Ford delaying the launch of the next gen Ranger I don't see any other attractive alternatives. Wish Toyota would launch a new FJ or even update the 4Runner!
How badly did GM/Chevy screw up the re-launch of the Blazer? They could have jumped in the space and provided some more competition but instead they created yet another crossover in a crowded market with too many options.

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How badly did GM/Chevy screw up the re-launch of the Blazer? They could have jumped in the space and provided some more competition but instead they created yet another crossover in a crowded market with too many options.
Well at least the Blazer EV looks kick @ss.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in the same boat. 9/8 Blend, 9/30 Built. and since then it is sitting still hasn't even been marked as shipped.
My 8/15 build just arrived at dealer on 10/4. Dealer's 78 miles from plant. There's no logic in logistics. Marked shipped after it arrived. Never received email stating shipped. 12 "Estimated Delivery" dates, 2 email notifications.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like Ford can't get Bronco production into any sort of rhythm that allows them to eat into pent-up demand. Just updated my tracker in this spreadsheet and it looks like they've stalled out at around 12-14K units built per month.

Sponsored