Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t understand this estimated time on the Ordertrack App, I’ve been built since 5/23.
yea I don’t get that either. Mine says 67 and I’ve been built since 6/8

Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m 67 days. I’m going for the record.
Mine says 69 days but both of us were "Built" 6/8 so its really only 40. Really don't know where these time in status numbers are coming from.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Ford Marketing today. They told me my Bronco is built and release. It should update to shipped in the next day or two.

I told her to look deeper into the report. She did. She was shocked that it said “built, plant hold”. It’s actually noted on the top line of the report but they report the status at the bottom of the report. Ford declared them built and released when they roll incomplete Broncos off the line and revise it to “built, plant hold” once they hit the parking lot.

MAP can claim they are producing more vehicles than they actually are - not sure how it benefits them - but it obviously does - why else would they hide the fact that the plant hold is due to missing parts?

The real trouble starts for the customer once it’s declared built - the Ford computer bots and tracker website treats it like a vehicle that is actually built. We start getting emails and estimated delivery windows based on the false information fed into the system.

Hopefully the previous plant manager was terminated over this practice.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine says 69 days but both of us were "Built" 6/8 so its really only 40. Really don't know where these time in status numbers are coming from.
It’s total time from production to now. Not just built. Do the math. It’s accurate.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s total time from production to now. Not just built. Do the math. It’s accurate.
Ah, well the number of days makes sense then but that shouldn't be labeled "Time In Status" if that's the case. Should be called "time in production" or something like that.

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah, well the number of days makes sense then but that shouldn't be labeled "Time In Status" if that's the case. Should be called "time in production" or something like that.
Time in “falsely built” status would be more accurate.

If your vehicle is actually built, it ships within days. It sits when it’s incomplete waiting on parts. It’s not due to the convoys or rail. The shipping folks are taking a lot of blame for bad business ethics used by Ford.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called Ford Marketing today. They told me my Bronco is built and release. It should update to shipped in the next day or two.

I told her to look deeper into the report. She did. She was shocked that it said “built, plant hold”. It’s actually noted on the top line of the report but they report the status at the bottom of the report. Ford declared them built and released when they roll incomplete Broncos off the line and revise it to “built, plant hold” once they hit the parking lot.

MAP can claim they are producing more vehicles than they actually are - not sure how it benefits them - but it obviously does - why else would they hide the fact that the plant hold is due to missing parts?

The real trouble starts for the customer once it’s declared built - the Ford computer bots and tracker website treats it like a vehicle that is actually built. We start getting emails and estimated delivery windows based on the false information fed into the system.

Guessing I'm in the same boat, though no matter how much pushing I do they all say I have no holds. Had a second Bronco buying after mine show at the dealership. I did finally get an escalation case open with a case number. If nothing else maybe I can unload on a supervisor.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guessing I'm in the same boat, though no matter how much pushing I do they all say I have no holds. Had a second Bronco buying after mine show at the dealership. I did finally get an escalation case open with a case number. If nothing else maybe I can unload on a supervisor.

I would be concerned if I was you. They can’t tell you why it’s not shipped yet. Did your salesman look at the report from his end?

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be concerned if I was you. They can’t tell you why it’s not shipped yet. Did your salesman look at the report from his end?
The dealership keeps telling me the WBDO site shows released. That's all I can get from them.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Likely so
Sponsored