First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is odd! I am doing this on safari on my phone so maybe there is a weird PC glitch.
Sponsored

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really think a lot of these complaints and concerns could be mitigated if people could just go and SIT IN ONE. definitely looked at cars I was skeptical about looking at them on the web but when I saw them in person like them a lot better. Unfortunately not possible here ?

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch on its own is $5000 not $5800.
The Auto Trans cost is $1600.
Depends on build, but when you add it to most trim levels it adds the $795 auto transfer case to your option cost (although not to the auto transfer line item). Thus the poster I quoted was using the $5,800.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is Ford going to mount my light bar to since I can't get roof rails on my FE?

Likewise, why can't I get Pod lights AND a light bar?
Why can't I get a tow package on the FE?

So confusing, and disappointing.

Sponsored

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok I've built my WIldTrak, now for the next milestone....getting to actually order it!!

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I told my wife that last night after the video. Navy and Brown?? She told me Brown was neutral and I told her, “I don’t care what a chart tells you is neutral. Can you imagine driving a red Bronco with brown or blue interior? Ugly ugly ugly.”
I actually really love the roast interior, but with Badlands I can have whatever color I want so long as it's black. That said, from the sound of things, maybe they should have just offered everyone shades of grey/black at first. Maybe that reduction in complexity would allow for other option combinations that still seem out of reach.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah its horse sh1t. You cant get the headliner sound deadening with the sasquatch equipped. Makes no sense. He called the team rock stars. The whole thing is a failure. I dont even think I'm getting one and I have been waiting for this for 3 years.
Youre not getting a vehicle you waited 3 years for bc the BnP is buggy 2 months before order banks open? Well hopefully you have a low timestamp so I move up in line

Esham

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People do that all the time. Say your just complaining or its not a big deal. Well 50k is a big deal to me and I'm seeing the tracks on the ground. This has turned into a money grab and im just supposed to be ok with the BD rock rails, top color, Interior color,and a few other package problems. I am seriously disappointed in ford.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually really love the roast interior, but with Badlands I can have whatever color I want so long as it's black. That said, from the sound of things, maybe they should have just offered everyone shades of grey/black at first. Maybe that reduction in complexity would allow for other option combinations that still seem out of reach.
Wife hates the roast,. I don’t mind it. I just don’t think they match very well and I agree on the badlands, the options for interiors suck.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depends on build, but when you add it to most trim levels it adds the $795 auto transfer case to your option cost (although not to the auto transfer line item). Thus the poster I quoted was using the $5,800.
I think the "hack" is the with BASE model which has a lower price for the Manual Transmission v. the Auto.

Rob Stop It

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Fiesta ST, '16 Rav4, '84 Silverado K30
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got my build and price to work... removable top painted (check), Premium Interior (check) , wide tires (check), feels like a hell of a deal for under 60K (check). I was even able to squeeze in a 6.2L V8 at that price!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 3AD5893E-D295-4BE2-98E1-1F90A1F9862F
My Wife and I have been cross shopping a lot since x-plan went away. Once you get in the 50k range vehicle options really open up.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think they've updated the b&p now. I can now add obvious stuff to sasquatch/wildtrak like paint protection, brush guard.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs