Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry was in a rush to push the suggestion, that's in the APIM (Sync). This will (in theory) remove the navigation pane from the side screen (IoD). Not seeing much in the form of other suggestions to eliminate connected navigation nuisances in the quick look I took.
Looks like it's successful after module flash and reset. Thanks!
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like it's successful after module flash and reset. Thanks!
Awesome glad to have helped. Everything should still function normally should you utilize connected nav, however that's even supposed to work, but you just won't have that sidebar showing the nav map now.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Failed to get any GOAT modes to load yesterday. Kept getting an error, about being incompatible. So I have a Big Bend, no locker and no auto 4wd.

Going to give it another go latter today.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Failed to get any GOAT modes to load yesterday. Kept getting an error, about being incompatible. So I have a Big Bend, no locker and no auto 4wd.

Going to give it another go latter today.
What was the error? It’s just such a vague comment I can’t really help without knowing

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome glad to have helped. Everything should still function normally should you utilize connected nav, however that's even supposed to work, but you just won't have that sidebar showing the nav map now.
It was super annoying when it always changed to NAV whenever you changed your main screen. Ugh!

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still can't add Goat modes, please see errors. Pretty sure it's a conflict with not having a locker.

PXL_20220403_162513317.jpg

PXL_20220403_162526391.jpg
The checksum error is completely normal and you can just hit yes safely. ForScan automatically applies the correct checksum value.

The service procedure has been interrupted could be one of two things. You’re not on the latest ForScan version (I believe it’s still the new beta you need) or you need to re-load your vehicle as a new vehicle profile when you first connect.

It could be a combination of both causing the issues. This error was very prominent on 2022 models until you used the beta

Regardless of lockers the ABS module will accept the codes otherwise. I believe there’s been many people here who have added various modes successfully without lockers.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The checksum error is completely normal and you can just hit yes safely. ForScan automatically applies the correct checksum value.

The service procedure has been interrupted could be one of two things. You’re not on the latest ForScan version (I believe it’s still the new beta you need) or you need to re-load your vehicle as a new vehicle profile when you first connect.

It could be a combination of both causing the issues. This error was very prominent on 2022 models until you used the beta

Regardless of lockers the ABS module will accept the codes otherwise. I believe there’s been many people here who have added various modes successfully without lockers.
Loaded beta and new vehicle profile. Still faulting when try to write over.

PXL_20220403_202820179.jpg

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loaded beta and new vehicle profile. Still faulting when try to write over.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread PXL_20220403_202820179
Could be an issue with your programmer but I am in no way an expert on this stuff so you may be better to go to the ForScan forum and ask for help there.

Sponsored

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any luck with your issue? I did some changes last night and noticed today I have same issues you described plus the radio is all messed up and doesn’t work, I did disconnect before pulling the cable.
I tried again and it connected. I did the relearn and all is fine now. Not sure what else to try changing. I did heated steering wheel enable, then disable. I had that in my F150 and I miss it. I was just playing. I assume the hardware isn’t in the steering wheel. The guy I saw on YouTube changed the flat screen graphic to raptor which is an option, but I can’t see any reason to do that.

BoriBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21Gladiador, 93Rx7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried again and it connected. I did the relearn and all is fine now. Not sure what else to try changing. I did heated steering wheel enable, then disable. I had that in my F150 and I miss it. I was just playing. I assume the hardware isn’t in the steering wheel. The guy I saw on YouTube changed the flat screen graphic to raptor which is an option, but I can’t see any reason to do that.
Same here, I reset PCM, ABS and AWD modules as they had errors, then cleared the codes, all good after that.

Gary mcintyre

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was super annoying when it always changed to NAV whenever you changed your main screen. Ugh!
For some reason you can’t add modes to the 22s my 21 took all the changes but the 22 only took off dbl honk wheel circumference anything to do with modes it stops you

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For some reason you can’t add modes to the 22s my 21 took all the changes but the 22 only took off dbl honk wheel circumference anything to do with modes it stops you
Dig back further in the thread. I recall others with '22 MY reporting similar issues and Forscan tech support was able to provide a beta version of the program that took care of the issues and allowed it to work. This was before the current situation in Ukraine, when Forscan could provide tech support outside of Russia. I believe the member had Forscan's permission to share that file with others.

EDIT: Here's a link to some pages with the beta link and other users addressing the MY22 issue. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-forscan-thread.844/post-1292664

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering, since people have had some issues with updates due to the Ukraine war, does this also effect new licenses? I'm thinking about getting the OBDLink EX if I can go ahead and get the license....
Sponsored