Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You were hoping your Bronco's fuel pump would "break" too?
Nah I just disconnected my battery for a few hours 😉
Sponsored

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lol, actually I would never do that myself. While the vehicle, me, and my wife going through security one of the security personnel asked about how much it cost to get the Bronco to that level and I said about 25k and next thing I knew he was writing that on my windshield. I left it as is, as I was not going to worry about it. It was time to enjoy all the hard work and money I put in to it.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You got so tired of people asking how much you spent on mods, that you advertise it on the windshield?!?

1682360439625.png
Nah, it's that it's Coachella, so that's what the person spent on hotels and personal massages during the event.

Have yet to meet somebody who does Coachella outside of glamping.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did your idle just "time out". There is a max time that the vehicle can sit while idling. When it hits that time it shuts down.

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did your idle just "time out". There is a max time that the vehicle can sit while idling. When it hits that time it shuts down.
No, I do have the idle set for 20 minutes but it's not that. Fiesta Ford confirmed it was the Fuel Pump, a new assembly was ordered and will be there by the end of the day or tomorrow is what the service lady told me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update- On March 29, 2023, I picked up my family Bronco and and inquired about the Fuel Pump module not being replaced because Ford only covers damaged parts under warranty. I said I asked and was notified that it would be covered and would have paid out of pocket to have it replaced at the same time. We shall see, if the pump fails again... I will be considering making my own fuel access door if a professional solution doesn't come to market soon.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow that's crazy because there are several people that have had the modules and the pump replaced as a "matched" set... Strictly because it's known that having One go out can take its toll on the other.

Maybe someone can chime in that had it done, but it seems to me like it was the dealer that was the problem not Ford.
Sponsored