Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spotted that red haired guy from OurBroncoLife in the background! 😂

I love how he said he’s not connected to Bronco Nation yet he’s working their events!
Yep, I spotted Bronco Jesus too :LOL:

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Roast Leather 4K Video Bronco Jesus

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FWIW, it looks like they've cleaned up the engine bays. They're never going to be neat and bare but at least they aren't a rats nest of wiring anymore.

LQDCRJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F250 4X4 NOW, 1990 FORD BRONCO BEFORE THAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

roast dash is awful, should have been black. the cactus grey BD looked way better with the marine vinyl then the roast. another weird one was the roast interior with the blue accents. this was just wrong all the way around

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it just the camera settings making the plastic look super bright grey? Reminds me of the depressingly grey interiors Chrysler kept using in the 2010s.

Just look at this. Remove the needles/soda cans and you'd swear it's a greyscale image.

2010_dodge_avenger_picture (32).jpg

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The mismatched look of all the interior colors, combined with the white exterior, is such a huge contrast from the matching look of my '83 Bronco. Thing was blue from head to toe... body color, removable roof color, dashboard, steering wheel, seats, carpet, seatbelt... literally EVERYTHING was blue. Not sure what's worse, overly matched or mismatched...

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I attended this even yesterday. From what I saw, I was very impressed. Pictures truly don’t do this vehicle justice.

The most surprising thing was how ample the stock tires and wheels on the Black diamond looked. Driving a stock Rubicon JK, I felt like the body style handles the varying ranges of wheel size better than the jeep. Jeeps to me have always looked best on big tires, but the black diamond looked great on 32’s.
I initially had a 2 door on order but switched to 4 door for various reasons. Im not sure if anyone else felt this way but in pictures the four door had kind of a limo look but it does not look that way in person. The four door proportions are great and IMO perfectly sized

the marine grade vinyl is an awesome texture. I wouldn’t have any problem taking that over the leather. Cactus grey also looks grea

as far as the interior in the OB goes, pictures make it look worse than it does in person. I personally didn’t have an issue with it and the colors seem to flow together. The leather is very comfortable too

One more thing I noticed compared to a jeep. When driving a jeep, to me it has a very truck like feel where you are sitting on the car, not in it. Sitting in the drivers seat of the bronco gave me more of an SUV feel where you are sitting in the car not on it. Not sure if that makes sense, but that’s my best way of describing it lol

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Roast Leather 4K Video 6C2F353B-FBE2-4349-9B2B-FAB10F957E67
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Roast Leather 4K Video 87F0247B-0AA2-443B-B77C-4FCA650D1D8A

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I attended this even yesterday. From what I saw, I was very impressed. Pictures truly don’t do this vehicle justice.

The most surprising thing was how ample the stock tires and wheels on the Black diamond looked. Driving a stock Rubicon JK, I felt like the body style handles the varying ranges of wheel size better than the jeep. Jeeps to me have always looked best on big tires, but the black diamond looked great on 32’s.
I initially had a 2 door on order but switched to 4 door for various reasons. Im not sure if anyone else felt this way but in pictures the four door had kind of a limo look but it does not look that way in person. The four door proportions are great and IMO perfectly sized

the marine grade vinyl is an awesome texture. I wouldn’t have any problem taking that over the leather. Cactus grey also looks grea

as far as the interior in the OB goes, pictures make it look worse than it does in person. I personally didn’t have an issue with it and the colors seem to flow together. The leather is very comfortable too

One more thing I noticed compared to a jeep. When driving a jeep, to me it has a very truck like feel where you are sitting on the car, not in it. Sitting in the drivers seat of the bronco gave me more of an SUV feel where you are sitting in the car not on it. Not sure if that makes sense, but that’s my best way of describing it lol

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Roast Leather 4K Video 87F0247B-0AA2-443B-B77C-4FCA650D1D8A
No no that actually makes a lot of sense and helps to convey the feel when you're driving I'd think

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a fan. It looks horribly mismatched. :(
I think Ford has heard this complaint many times and I'm confident that MY22 will get more options... or less divisive options at least.
Makes me feel less bad that my Bronco is being held back due to the black modular top

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, I guess no one can escape the damn check engine light!
2:04

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went yesterday too. I was also impressed with the wheel/tire setup on the BD. It was the one thing I was on the fence about with the BD. Im now super happy with my choice and the build will go through as planned.

Nice work with the video!
Sponsored