Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14/20 res... 1/31/21 order... 10/15/21 MY22 reorder... BD SAS, MID, MIC, tow... still waiting
have you tried to drop the Tow? just curious. I did and it seemed to improve things.
Sponsored

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's my plan at this point. Now I just need to find an MSRP dealer with allocations. I'm about ready to just pay over MSRP for dealer stock. This is hardly worth it anymore.
So, I just bought a cancelled customer order from out of state (I’m in Washington, bought from Montana). I did pay $5,000 over MSRP they were asking $10,000, I talked them down. However, I don’t have a current order, I was waiting for 2023 order banks to open. The cancelled order was one trim model above what I planned to order and had all the options and more I had planned on. With 2023 price increases rumored to be in the 4-digits, rumors of some options being dropped due to the chip shortages, PLUS not knowing WHEN I would get it even after I placed an order, I jumped on it.
I was on many dealership “lists” and said no to many of them due to ridiculous mark ups, but eventually my want outweighed my ability to say eff you 😔🤷🏼‍♀️. Please no judgement people…

RR89

Outer Banks
First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going to put an order in for a 2023 on "opening day" and just wait it out. I'm going on a 5+ month wait for an F150 so I know what I'm getting into. I feel sorry for the people that sort of "need" a car now.

Sponsored

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're completely missing the point. No one is arguing that Ford should not have made decisions that help the business. We're saying that the decisions they made went against promises they made to reservation holders and, more specifically, that the reservation date now has little to nothing to do with when a customer will have his/her Bronco produced. We would have preferred they had either never used a reservation system in the first place if they couldn't output vehicles using the reservation system as a scheduler or two, that they made decisions after the fact that had a lesser impact on the original reservation holder.

And once again, the proof is that those of us with day 1 reservations or any reservation for that matter are still not produced while like for like identical builds are going to other customers because, as others have already said here to you, dealer allocation is more important than reservation time stamp in prioritizing production.
Lol. They have totally botched the whole thing, it’s a massive screw up. They have alienated some of their most loyal customers. Yes, a lot of individual dirt bag dealers have profited, but the damage to the brand is not insignificant.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 800# monster in the room that Ford isn’t talking much about.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is it written that order banks will open 8/15? Please reply with a hyperlink news story.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're completely missing the point. No one is arguing that Ford should not have made decisions that help the business. We're saying that the decisions they made went against promises they made to reservation holders and, more specifically, that the reservation date now has little to nothing to do with when a customer will have his/her Bronco produced. We would have preferred they had either never used a reservation system in the first place if they couldn't output vehicles using the reservation system as a scheduler or two, that they made decisions after the fact that had a lesser impact on the original reservation holder.

And once again, the proof is that those of us with day 1 reservations or any reservation for that matter are still not produced while like for like identical builds are going to other customers because, as others have already said here to you, dealer allocation is more important than reservation time stamp in prioritizing production.
Are you a Granger order?

AsooneYeonig

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Journey, 16 Challenger ShakerScatPack, 17 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen people with day 1 orders make a walk in elsewhere and get the walk in and still no day 1 order

or am I misreading your question
You are not misreading. To confirm, did they order the same trim, the same color, and all the same options as their reservation?

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2023 MY Bronco Order Bank Opens 8/15 1653514940681

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The addition of allocations after the original terms and conditions essentially made all of them priority builds over the promised time stamp priority order.
Oh God, that is a BRUTAL way to look at that ... considering the MASSIVE hatred for priority builds last year.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealers are openly lying to you. I inquired about the 2022 Bronco Raptor and wanted to be put on the waiting list before the BRaptor was even announced in September 2021. My dealer now tells me I am not even top 10 on the waiting list for 2023 Braptor let alone 2022MY. Also the allocations are only 4 for that dealership which means nothing to me as I am tenth on that list.
Sponsored