Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 3. Supposedly mine went in to production this week.
Full disclosure, I pushed for Mod top, so this is my own doing. Waiting impatiently for my call from Granger. 🤷‍♂️😁
Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe this has been answered but what about finishing up the 22’s

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much for catching up before opening up the order banks again. I will bet money that someone who orders 8/15 will get their Bronco before mine gets built (or maybe even scheduled).
Oh, I bet someone a Bronco that will actually happen.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've seen this in a broadcast but haven't mentioned it because of too many variables. To my knowledge, there has not been anything put out there concerning new options, colors or price protection rules.

IMO, which isn't worth anything to Ford at this point, when the '23 model changes come out they should leave the order bank closed to new orders and only allow those with standing reservations to make changes. Unless they've gotten caught up on old orders, there's no good business case, again, IMO, to keep digging the hole deeper. If this means no new orders until spring of '23 so be it but perpetuating the same cycle of overbooking isn't fixing the problem.

I've got about 35 from the original group that still don't have VINs which is the reason for my opinion. Anyone is free to disagree with and I completely understand those viewpoints as well. I want to get my deck cleared because as much as I want new orders, I'm not interested in taking on any new bronco business until the old is done. Allocation isn't even a consideration at this point because it's clear they can't build what's in the system now. The majority of the problematic orders are higher trim, more complex option units. This is the problem with other Ford vehicles, not just bronco.

Sorry for the long response but I'm just not thrilled about them coming out with more specialty stuff while a lot of people still can't get built nor will Ford give us a reason or projection when they will.
Coming out with Everglades seemed silly when they couldn't fill the order backlog from MY2021.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming out with Everglades seemed silly when they couldn't fill the order backlog from MY2021.
And feels like a slap in the face to people waiting. One thing you can say about Ford and I've seen it for years now, once they plan something like specialty model releases, they stick to cadence regardless of whatever else is going on. It would be one thing if a new model was already out and there were standing orders but Everglades wasn't yet. They could've easily delayed it to '23 and still have a chance to push back heritage if they want. It's not going to hurt them to do this and might show they're focused on cleaning up the train wreck before moving on. It's like whistling past the graveyard.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is expected to start 2023 MY Bronco ordering 8/15. Some dealers are taking pre-orders to help get customers early in line. Check with your dealer.

1653426903811.png

I mean, I ain't the smartest bulb in the pack but has anyone confirmed this? I went through the entire thread and didn't see a confirmation.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I completely agree. Ordering several in hopes of getting one will just add to the problem. The same human reaction caused the toilet paper shortage a few years ago.
The very least Ford should do is make new 2023 orders require a large deposit.
Except then wouldn’t there be an excess of built broncos than actual receivers so lots could start to fill and hopefully then not everyone would be buying them at 30k adm

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Except then wouldn’t there be an excess of built broncos than actual receivers so lots could start to fill and hopefully then not everyone would be buying them at 30k adm
Fords problem (our problem) is filling long standing open orders, not filling dealers lots for walk in customers. If people order several Broncos from several dealers in hopes of getting just one, that'll have Ford building several Broncos to fill just one open order. Yes, eventually they need dealer inventory but their first priority should be filling open orders.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The dealers are openly lying to you. I inquired about the 2022 Bronco Raptor and wanted to be put on the waiting list before the BRaptor was even announced in September 2021. My dealer now tells me I am not even top 10 on the waiting list for 2023 Braptor let alone 2022MY. Also the allocations are only 4 for that dealership which means nothing to me as I am tenth on that list.
:ROFLMAO: VIP and deeper pockets won out over you. Dealer lists are absolute horse shit.

Another member here put me on to a dealer doing MSRP on bronco raptors to get on their "list". Even after speaking to the salesman and emailing back and forth about getting on a list, guess what happened after the bronco raptor announcement. Radio silence. The user here who put me on swore these guys at this dealership were stand up people lol.

Luckily my brother had a day 1 reservation he didn't use and I received a golden ticket to order a raptor. I was able to use it at a local dealership to place an order for one at MSRP.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
:ROFLMAO: VIP and deeper pockets won out over you. Dealer lists are absolute horse shit.

Another member here put me on to a dealer doing MSRP on bronco raptors to get on their "list". Even after speaking to the salesman and emailing back and forth about getting on a list, guess what happened after the bronco raptor announcement. Radio silence. The user here who put me on swore these guys at this dealership were stand up people lol.

Luckily my brother had a day 1 reservation he didn't use and I received a golden ticket to order a raptor. I was able to use it at a local dealership to place an order for one at MSRP.
They are so shady. I can tell they are lying as I have caught them in multiple contradictions. I don't give a shit how long I have to wait just tell me the truth. They are outright lying and acting like they are playing by the rules. I have emails to prove clear cut contradictions on where I stand on the list, how many allocations available, etc... Every time they get caught they invent another lie which later turns into an even bigger lie when you pay attention. It's all empty robotic talk.

broncoToBe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For people that were bumped from 21MY to 22MY, do you have to reorder as soon as order banks open for the following model year, or is there some time in between until they tell you to reorder? I don't have a build date and I probably won't have a build date by the time the order banks open

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am a day 3 reservation holder. Been lurking here since about a month after that. I have seen a lot of claims from angry people but no proof of this happening. To say it is a well known fact is like saying the flat earth is a well known fact only cause a bunch of people say it is so.

I am asking a simple question. Prove the claim. Without it the claim can be dismissed.

Ford is running a business at the end of the day. They have their policies and procedures. They are a for profit company as well with a board to answer to. They will make decisions outside if our understanding as they are working with information we will never have. I know this as I have worked for large for profit organizations and been part of teams to make decisions that effected others. I always had access to reports and data that was not privy to the public. It was the best to protect the business. To get what the customer needed based on availability. Rarley did it make everyone happy. Those most unhappy made many assumptions that were not true and our data and reports could prove them wrong. We were under no obligation to share our data and we never did. That is how things work.
Sorry but there are just too many examples of identical builds whose owners claim they were "Originally" ordered in mid-2021 or later. Not just on B6G but many other sites. Why would all these random people be lying? Your dealers' allocation is the first and primary restriction on getting your Bronco built. A stripped down soft top Big Bend will not get you a build ticket at the "wrong" dealer. You need to just accept that as a fact.
Sponsored