Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most dealers (as of last year) had about 3-4x orders to allocations. So, I was in the low 400s at my dealership, and their 21 allocation was supposed to be 116. (mid-size "big city" dealer).

Note that most dealers got short changed on the 21 allocations. I think mine ended up with 90ish.

There are probably only 3-4 dealers with 10x orders to allocations.
Ok thank you. They weren’t that excited taking my order back in February….but as of now, If the dealer knows you won’t be 22 , wouldn’t they tell you to wait and order during MY2023 order bank opening ?
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
They weren’t that excited taking my order back in February….but as of now, If the dealer knows you won’t be 22 , wouldn’t they tell you to wait and order during MY2023 order bank opening ?
If someone does not have an order, then they should wait until the order banks open up in August.

My dealer wasn't that excited about taking my order, but I talked to the sales manager and explained that there are 3300 Ford Dealers in the US. Then he actually got excited when I ordered a Base, since he thought a striped down Base would be easy to build... We were so young and naive back then.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
If someone does not have an order, then they should wait until the order banks open up in August.

My dealer wasn't that excited about taking my order, but I talked to the sales manager and explained that there are 3300 Ford Dealers in the US. Then he actually got excited when I ordered a Base, since he thought a striped down Base would be easy to build... We were so young and naive back then.
Oh I have a stripped down base and the dealer said it’s a matter of time as I have a simple build…

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BDD1B2E9-1084-4BC7-9D7A-3896B4217D29.jpeg
So based on my math. If you had a July-August 2020 reservation your order SHOULD be a 2022 model.
So if you reserved your spot after mid August your likely getting bumped to 2023MY unfortunately.
They are going as fast as possible but theres just so many delays and shortages.

More info here. As well as dealer allocation and build restrictions

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/estimated-build-date-graph.34956/
Here’s some other math, for 2021 I was in the first third at my dealer, for 2022 I was in the first 6%. I am a mid afternoon July 13th 2020 reservation.

So somehow in 2021 2/3rds of the orders filled jumped me in line.

I am slipping but have a VIN for a GT Raptor now, but even that keeps moving out.

Which means that July / August is not going to cover all the remaining 1st month reservations - especially since it appears a lot of May slipped to June and two weeks in July are not scheduling at all.

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For people that were bumped from 21MY to 22MY, do you have to reorder as soon as order banks open for the following model year, or is there some time in between until they tell you to reorder? I don't have a build date and I probably won't have a build date by the time the order banks open
I received an email from Ford in Aug 2021 telling me that I wouldn't get a 21MY. Then another email in Oct 2021 saying it was time to re-order for 22MY. I emailed my dealer, only changed color on my build, and he entered the 22MY order.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I really feel for you guys. well kind of .... if you were an early reservation person lol
Reservation 7/23/20,
Not a Granger or similar dealer. But I have no idea how many orders my dealer had or allocations. They weren’t too excited to share extra details.

Just keep telling myself there’s the undeniable need for fate to determine when I need to get this Vehicle. 🤞🏻🍀

Last edited:

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't place my order until January 22 and still don't have a build date, although realistically I wasn't expecting one just yet. Obviously, the sooner the better but I wouldn't be that upset if I got a 23MY instead. Especially, if Ford adds the Antimatter Blue back and I can change to that color instead. If the order banks for 23 are opening up in August, then I assume we can expect to see the new options fairly soon.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh I have a stripped down base and the dealer said it’s a matter of time as I have a simple build…
14 months for me, no VIN. Unless you ordered a soft top, 4-door, automatic, expect a long wait.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm at 603 days; a 10/1 Granger guy. Seemed like such a great deal (and idea) at the time.
In all honesty, I'm still looking at roughly a year out. Thankfully this is a want versus need. My wife thinks it's comical for some reason since I'm being taught quite a lesson in patience.
Been tough on an ADD car fella who's owned close to 50 vehicles and is used to swapping things around every 6 to 12 months!

Chachi1551

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford is expected to start 2023 MY Bronco ordering 8/15. Some dealers are taking pre-orders to help get customers early in line. Check with your dealer.

1653426903811.png
Does Sheehy know you are posting internal Ford info? Just wondering, for those reviewing this please read closely and see the "Projected" part of this.

Sponsored

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So does this mean that its going to be another year without Broncos selling individually at dealers? If so, when will they be available without having to order?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is the proof order banks open 8/15!?

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
670 days since i reserved, still no VIN. and I'm sure there are many like me that have waited longer....it takes my dealer +10days to answer an email...i know how patient i am but how patient is TOO PATIENT?! GOD BLESS! i am tired of waiting to hear a bunch of nothing!
And yeah, yeah, yeah....when i get it i will be happy, but i won't forget what it took to get what i want. FFS!

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
670 days since i reserved, still no VIN. and I'm sure there are many like me that have waited longer....it takes my dealer +10days to answer an email...i know how patient i am but how patient is TOO PATIENT?! GOD BLESS! i am tired of waiting to hear a bunch of nothing!
And yeah, yeah, yeah....when i get it i will be happy, but i won't forget what it took to get what i want. FFS!
You said it perfectly. I'm 580 days and i know I'm way out to get mine. I have a new ranger tremor so I'm happy but the way Ford has rolled this out and screwed over great customers is very sad. Do i "need" mine right now? No. But it's just the principle of this that's killing me. What a shit show. Good luck to you.

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that 8/15 date is pretty solid, I’m seeing you can now put in reservations at local dealerships….

F76D4429-1F7B-4D95-912F-1EAEA379FAFD.png
Sponsored