David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are dealer allocations listed anywhere? Did a couple searches and can’t find any clear answers on how the allocations vs orders work. Are dealers allowed to take more orders than they have allocations for? Also trying to find a list of dealer allocation numbers to cross check with selling at MSRP to figure out which SoCal dealer to use in April.
I would love to get some answers to this question also. Asking the dealership in not helping!
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Allocations were put in place to provide another excuse as to why we can't get our broncos. That's my opinion.
I don’t doubt it! I don’t know if I’ll ever buy another Ford after all his garbage!!!!!🤬

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if the 23MY opens in Aug, but they are still 3 bizillion orders behind, do the 2023's get put in back of the 21's & 22's, or do they get bumped to the front of the line?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
So if the 23MY opens in Aug, but they are still 3 bizillion orders behind, do the 2023's get put in back of the 21's & 22's, or do they get bumped to the front of the line?
Did 22's get put behind 21's when the MY22 order banks opened? 😉

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that 8/15 date is pretty solid, I’m seeing you can now put in reservations at local dealerships….

F76D4429-1F7B-4D95-912F-1EAEA379FAFD.png
Are any new options, colors or mod tops showing up? Is that only visible at the dealer? I went on Ford's website and didnt see that. I think my order went into unscheduled clean and debating if its worth pushing to 2023 before a VIN is assigned with a build date.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are any new options, colors or mod tops showing up? Is that only visible at the dealer? I went on Ford's website and didnt see that. I think my order went into unscheduled clean and debating if its worth pushing to 2023 before a VIN is assigned with a build date.
You won't be able to voluntarily push your order to a MY'23. Ford had issues last year with people trying to game the system by '99'ing their order to avoid getting scheduled for a late MY'21. Ford has restricted dealers from setting orders with PC'99. Any request to do so requires a zone rep's approval. Otherwise, if it is a PC'10-19, it will remain so until the order is automatically rolled over for MY'23.

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was just on a local dealership website. I still can’t see anything on fords website except new accessories you can add.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last year, we got to see the new colors/options a couple weeks before order banks opened. That's when you will find out your favorite color is discontinued. ;-)

On the Mustang, B&P wasn't live until 2-3 weeks AFTER you could order. (seriously WTF Ford)

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i CANNOT wait to see the races between:

my first bronco order with things i wanted

vs

my second bronco order that is basic but will work
Wait what? You been through this whole ordeal and then said let’s do it again? Wow you a far more patient than I. Or maybe glutton for punishment. I just found one close to enough to what I’d build and bought it well two.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is expected to start 2023 MY Bronco ordering 8/15. Some dealers are taking pre-orders to help get customers early in line. Check with your dealer.

1653426903811.png
Just what is a pre order? When you or the dealer don't know yet what differences will be in model year change over. Especially since 2022 orders were cut off months ago.

Taino67

Wildtrak
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEVEY
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah 2023 model are the 2021 model sitting on the Ford lot...Just change the Vin they'll never know, and the door sticker with all the 2021 information inside.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t doubt it! I don’t know if I’ll ever buy another Ford after all his garbage!!!!!🤬
I've already decided they won't ever get my money again and I will do my best to steer friends and family away from ford in the future.
Sponsored