Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
14 months for me, no VIN. Unless you ordered a soft top, 4-door, automatic, expect a long wait.
I would rather wait than get a 4door instead of a 2door. Someone 10 minutes ago
I think that 8/15 date is pretty solid, I’m seeing you can now put in reservations at local dealerships….

F76D4429-1F7B-4D95-912F-1EAEA379FAFD.png
ill just go put in for 2026.
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And feels like a slap in the face to people waiting. One thing you can say about Ford and I've seen it for years now, once they plan something like specialty model releases, they stick to cadence regardless of whatever else is going on. It would be one thing if a new model was already out and there were standing orders but Everglades wasn't yet. They could've easily delayed it to '23 and still have a chance to push back heritage if they want. It's not going to hurt them to do this and might show they're focused on cleaning up the train wreck before moving on. It's like whistling past the graveyard.
I feel that their marketing department has gone amok. Ford needs to trim down their model variations to ease the burden on assembly and supply chain.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel that their marketing department has gone amok. Ford needs to trim down their model variations to ease the burden on assembly and supply chain.
Agree. Make them so all of these things can be added later at a reasonable cost. They're costing themselves tons of cheddar in incremental part sales after the fact. I don't get it.

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seem to live in a relative Bronco dead zone in upstate NY (~1 hr NE of Syracuse). I can only recall seeing 2 Broncos in public to date and both were stock Big Bends. I've never seen a Squatched Bronco in person (not even at a dealer) so the name Sasquatch seems very apropos to me, like a rumored creature that I'm not convinced actually exists.

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s no point of putting 2023 order right now or august 15 because it’s not first come first served? Someone showed a Memorial Day ad with a reserve a bronco 2023 picture …

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think Ford should build any new variants until they clear '21 and '22 orders for regular Broncos. Instead of getting all caught up in '22 it looks like the backlog going into the '23 MY will be even messier than it was going into the '22 MY. There may still be undelivered '21 Broncos that have been sitting in Ford's purgatory parking area since last year. If they keep letting new people order Broncos while tens of thousands of Broncos have yet-to-be-built or are built and in limbo the backlog is going to keep getting bigger.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

feel bad for those still waiting , hope you guys get some upgrades instead of downgrades

crossing fingers the mod top is revealed
I’m glad you feel sorry for me, I’m not expecting mine until 2024.🤬

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, so with the latest events, limited scheduling chip shortage etc., the biggest question is how they will treat those of us who have ordered a 21, then had to re-order a 22, and now it appears as though we may have to re-order a 23??? I do not see any way they get all of the orders placed by the cutoff, along with the previous unbuilt reservations, being completed by the time they start to build 23MYs. Not at the rate they are building now.

Price protection????? From what I have seen dealers are already trying to play dumb with the second price protection. Let alone throw in a third.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that I will see people walk in a dealer in August and order the same build as mine and get it before I get mine. Not complaining just saying it WILL happen.
I wouldn’t doubt that the dealership would try that, I will not pay any more than what was promised.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seem to live in a relative Bronco dead zone in upstate NY (~1 hr NE of Syracuse). I can only recall seeing 2 Broncos in public to date and both were stock Big Bends. I've never seen a Squatched Bronco in person (not even at a dealer) so the name Sasquatch seems very apropos to me, like a rumored creature that I'm not convinced actually exists.
I’ve seen a couple of Sasquatched Broncos running around Oswego County. Antimatter Blue and Cactus Gray.

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early in line…. Made me lol

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agree. Make them so all of these things can be added later at a reasonable cost. They're costing themselves tons of cheddar in incremental part sales after the fact. I don't get it.
I think they could get rid of the Base model and have the Big Bend as the entry model. Perhaps make rear lockers standard across all models.

mdelca1206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are dealer allocations listed anywhere? Did a couple searches and can’t find any clear answers on how the allocations vs orders work. Are dealers allowed to take more orders than they have allocations for? Also trying to find a list of dealer allocation numbers to cross check with selling at MSRP to figure out which SoCal dealer to use in August.
Sponsored

Last edited: