Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WILDTRAK

2.5 Internal Bypass Dampers offer new level of HOSS capability between the HOSS 2.0 system and the Raptor HOSS 4.0 system.

What does that mean?
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yeah, but those are available or better in the aftermarket. There are even some pretty cool grills coming out now. I'm not a BB buyer (most likely), but it seems to be a pretty good bargain. I see more value in it than I did before.
I wanted cloth, liked the BB wheels and grill all for $5K less than a BD. I added rails, skids and tires for about 2.5K so still ahead.

EDIT: Just did a B&P for both BB and BD as I equipped, only $2K difference now, and both have plastic seats, so now I would go BD.

Last edited:

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Considering FORD is Hemorrhaging money over the EV debacle cutting out the lower price point options to allow people with less means into the off road market....shows how out of touch, or bought and sold their Management team really is.

Dodge, Jeep, Ram is learning this lesson in real time at the moment....

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So lane centering was always included with the adaptive cruise option?
Lane centering is only available on vehicles with Intelligent adaptive cruise.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Build & Price Bugs:
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Everglades. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Badlands. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Wildtrak. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage Limited. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
Potential Bugs:
  • Build & Price currently lets you add a reas locking axle as an optional upgrade to the Big Bend trim. According to the order guide, this is not possible.

Noteworthy items that are NOT bugs:
  • The Mid package is now available with the manual transmission on Big Bend
  • Keyless Entry Keypad has been removed as an available option (note this is available standalone from Ford Accessories)
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Black Diamond without the Sasquatch package
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Outer Banks without the Sasquatch package
  • High & Lux package have been combined on all trims (not just Outer Banks)
  • The 3-year navigation trail that was previously included in the Lux package has been removed

Pretty sure I got everything, but consider this to be a "living post" that I will update as I find more.
Potential Bugs:
  • Build & Price currently lets you add a reas locking axle as an optional upgrade to the Big Bend trim. According to the order guide, this is not possible.
If true, that would suck for those looking for capability at the lower trim level. As it sucked for early Base folks not being able to get locker.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's some more weirdness. If you're ordering a Wildtrak, and you opt for the Full Vehicle Steel Bash Plates, you CAN'T get any of the following options... What???

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Build and Price Now Live 5CB157C9-DCCB-43A2-BA84-DB13CC74338F

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WILDTRAK

2.5 Internal Bypass Dampers offer new level of HOSS capability between the HOSS 2.0 system and the Raptor HOSS 4.0 system.

What does that mean?
Same thing as previous my23 - HOSS 3.0.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s what I would expect. Trucks used to come that way.
...and Curt et al, should have a plug and play kit in short order

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess just to be clear, there are two different features:
  • Lane Keeping - Vibrates your steering wheel when you leave a lane. Just a warning mechanism more than anything.
  • Lane Centering - Vibrates your steering wheel and applies steering assistance to keep you in the lane.
Bronco has never had Lane Centering. It has had Lane Keeping since launch as part of the Mid package.
Lane keeping will warn you and also apply steering assist back the other direction. It will essentially bounce you back and forth.

Lane centering will automatically keep the vehicle centered in the lane by itself.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is 4A gone? Checked Heritage and Badlands quickly, and they both have "part time selectable engagement" under Drive
I caught that too. Badlands needs Sas for advanced 4x4 now

Sponsored

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is slowly evolving into Jeep. Things I liked about the Bronco: not having to order the top level trim to get lockers. Especially being able to get just a rear locker. Got my 23 OBX with a rear locker, 4.27 gears, & full-time 4 wheel drive at a bargain price & was worth every Penny.
Wish I could have done this with my 22 gladiator, would not have gone all the way up to a Rubicon. So as Broncos push the Jeeps: Willy’s trim is now available with a rear locker. Ford is pulling Jeep tricks by taking away the full-time 4 wheel drive from lower trims.

DougF

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 23 build went form 63k to 69k (24). Feeling pretty good about that :).
Yeah. Just checked. Similarly equipped badlands sas like mine (2023) is over 10k more. Like you, I’m feeling pretty good.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I noticed that "rear-window defroster and washer" is now listed on the Ford website but isn't on my 2023 order. Is this something new or was it just not broken out on prior year spec sheets?

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I caught that too. Badlands needs Sas for advanced 4x4 now
Build & Price Bugs:
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Everglades. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Badlands. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Wildtrak. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
  • Advanced 4x4 (Full-Time Drive) is standard on Heritage Limited. On build and price it lists "Part-Time Selectable"
Potential Bugs:
  • Build & Price currently lets you add a rear locking axle as an optional upgrade to the Big Bend trim. According to the order guide, this is not possible.

Noteworthy items that are NOT bugs:
  • The Mid package is now available with the manual transmission on Big Bend
  • Keyless Entry Keypad has been removed as an available option (note this is available standalone from Ford Accessories)
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Black Diamond without the Sasquatch package
  • The Advanced 4x4 transfer case is NOT available on Outer Banks without the Sasquatch package
  • High & Lux package have been combined on all trims (not just Outer Banks)
  • The 3-year navigation trail that was previously included in the Lux package has been removed

Pretty sure I got everything, but consider this to be a "living post" that I will update as I find more.
Sponsored