Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So thatā€™s 6 of us so far. Are all of us on the west coast?

Im BC Canada.
I'm playing catch up on the thread! I'm in a similar situation but I'm not on the west coast... I'm in Austin,TX.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm playing catch up on the thread! I'm in a similar situation but I'm not on the west coast... I'm in Austin,TX.
Arrrgh!!! Then there is no rhyme or reason or common denominator that connects us that are in purgatory! seeing that there are still people from February and March that are still in purgatory give me this sinking feeling. This is so beyond frustrating. People with my exact same build, that were made mid May, and live near Vancouver BC have gotten their broncos. This is BS. My Truck is slowly dying on me. Thereā€™s only so many patches I can do on it.

I really need my freaking bronco šŸ˜­

Austrim

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Arrrgh!!! Then there is no rhyme or reason or common denominator that connects us that are in purgatory! seeing that there are still people from February and March that are still in purgatory give me this sinking feeling. This is so beyond frustrating. People with my exact same build, that were made mid May, and live near Vancouver BC have gotten their broncos. This is BS. My Truck is slowly dying on me. Thereā€™s only so many patches I can do on it.

I really need my freaking bronco šŸ˜­
Yeah there seems to be no logic to it whatsoever... I also have no additional equipment to install like you mentioned in an earlier post. I keep telling myself this is all just a lesson in delaying gratification lol...

I just wish there was a way they could give me a window on when it might ship. I like that there are a few on this thread that seem to still be in production the tracker but have actually shipped - I'd be pumped if I was in that bucket!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Left Ash Fork AZ this morning at 4:34am. Headed south to Phoenix.

Timing as expected, I'm in North Carolina all week. Should be all prepped when I get back next week...

Sponsored

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Convoys are less prone to delays and can go straight to a dealer. With trains, they are subject to a convoy to get shuttled to and from the train stations from the plant and to the dealer once at final train stop. Mine is on a train in Indiana on route to St. Louis.
Mines shipping from convoy and not far from dealer or myself, I actually drive by the Michigan plant, the trains look to be loaded there... mines been delayed since may 17th was built may 6th... I feel like convoys are being more delayed then trains right now as i read the comments.

Brian803

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine appears to be at the final rail stop, "has been placed at industry, Dixiana SC" as of this morning. Here's to hoping it gets to the dealership in the next few days.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we're halfway home
where is your rail car now? My status is still ā€œin productionā€ but I have this hunch that my car may be in transit on the same rail as yours.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

where is your rail car now? My status is still ā€œin productionā€ but I have this hunch that my car may be in transit on the same rail as yours.
was in Galsgow, MT a couple hours ago. Made a lot of progress on Friday but seemed to be stopped all day yesterday.

cheatham25

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7 M50i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wheels of progress move slowlyā€¦this is the latest for me. My Bronco arrived in Nashville, TN where my dealership is located on Sunday morning.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 124172
I think mine was on the same rail shipment. Arrived last Sunday, but I was supposed to take delivery last week. Dealer has no idea when they will offload my Bronco. My delivery window was extended till Monday but the dealer thought it was arriving last Friday. They are pretty much in the dark. Rail yard is 2 miles from Wyatt Ford. What dealer are you working with?

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there cases where the tracker still says In Production and the vehicle is delivered?

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think so, yes.
with all these conflicting updates from Ford. I think (hope) there is a possibility that my vehicle has been shipped but the status on tracker has not been updated.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

with all these conflicting updates from Ford. I think (hope) there is a possibility that my vehicle has been shipped but the status on tracker has not been updated.
Call the Ford marketing line or use the support chat on ford.com. They can see the real status and give you rail car information if its already shipped.
Sponsored