First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Out of curiosity what location did you put the spare?
Spare went to the rear passenger spot since that tire had presumably came off the front driver. Just rotated again on my own using the rearward cross with no issue. Will save you $70 and take much less time than you think!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But... My service advisor is pretty cool and he would probably let me go back to the work bay and clean and wax while the tech has the wheel off and I'd wouldn't even have removed it myself; I'll have to ask. He's let me go back and inspect under my truck after a few off road adventures and I tidy up/zip tied some wires from my lights that I installed; and he has just been pretty accommodating. Per my request, he also had the tech give me a quart of my old oil from my break in oil change so I could test it or at least check it out myself.

It's great when one finds a good dealer for service compared to some of the posts on here.
*Results not typical. Your mileage may vary.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just get you a scribe and mark each rim. Then determine and write your 5 tire rotation plan, then put it in the glove box.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so all you folks who do a 4 tire rotation thinking that you'll get a set to match the spare when that time comes-will it be the same tire 4 or 5 years from now? The Wrangler I had before the Bronco came to me with the same size MT spare and drivers, same name but the tread was quite a bit different. Would not have matched.
I use a tire cover over the spare so it doesn't matter to me what the spare looks like. The rationale of keeping the nice spare for display means that after years of exposure that spare is still going to look weatherbeaten and as a bonus not really safe to use. You might be better served with a spare delete and carrying a plug kit for flats.
Sponsored