Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, more money down would be great. No you dont get interest. Pre order is a pre order. This is not an investment, so no you do not get money back. That is not how pre-orders work whether its a car or a pair of shoes.
Nobody said YOU can't put more money down. Still depends on your reservation timestamp. If you wanted your Bronc sooner, shoulda stayed up early on release day and got your res in early.

Last edited:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This has got to be a troll account. No way a person starts a thread like this with that avatar and not wanting to troll. 😂

1618514387769.gif
I see he likes biden. Wonder if he likes this guy.

05C2388F-2067-4DD7-9489-F14A8316F2A9.jpeg

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealership required $1000 for a reservation. Am I the only one that had to pay that? seems everyone else paid $100.
2dr, Base, Manual, VB
100 to Ford 400 to dealer reasonable request. I was ready to plop down 2000 if needed. More than that seems stupid for a vehicle w so many delays and one I haven't seen in person

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just came back in here to tell everyone this thread is retarded and OP sounds like someone who wanted chocolate ice cream and then lost his shit when they only had vanilla and strawberry left.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, Ford dealerships should require a larger deposit. Maybe $5000 or $10,000 cash or be preapproved. This would clear out the people who ordered two or more, don't have the finances to afford it and the ones that just reserved a unit to sell it. What do you think?
Move up the buyers ready to purchase! :)
This is a horrible idea. Would it weed out those who possibly won't buy yes. Would it weed out those who would buy but can't afford to put down $5k even when taking delivery, Yes. Would it weed out people who won't put down a dime except for a trade in, Yes.

With your mentality why not just pay an additional $5k to get your vehicle sooner. Then still pay MSRP and any ADM your dealer would have.

This is a scheme for the well off to be able to buy a cut in line. Wait your turn like everyone else is doing and be happy when you get yours. If you wanted it sooner you should have been online when it was released fighting to get into the system like those who will be the first to get their new Bronco.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100 to Ford 400 to dealer reasonable request. I was ready to plop down 2000 if needed. More than that seems stupid for a vehicle w so many delays and one I haven't seen in person
That initial $100 actually goes to your chosen dealer so in effect you have put a $500 deposit down with your dealer. I did a $1,000. $100 when reserved on Ford's site then $900 a bit later to my dealer. I look at it this way, it's $1,000 less I have to come up with in 8 months when I actually go in to get it.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No way, why would anyone pay that much

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That initial $100 actually goes to your chosen dealer so in effect you have put a $500 deposit down with your dealer. I did a $1,000. $100 when reserved on Ford's site then $900 a bit later to my dealer. I look at it this way, it's $1,000 less I have to come up with in 8 months when I actually go in to get it.
Definitely! I think $1000 is reasonable for whatever reason. Had Granger asked for it, I’d have obliged.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a horrible idea. Would it weed out those who possibly won't buy yes. Would it weed out those who would buy but can't afford to put down $5k even when taking delivery, Yes. Would it weed out people who won't put down a dime except for a trade in, Yes.

With your mentality why not just pay an additional $5k to get your vehicle sooner. Then still pay MSRP and any ADM your dealer would have.

This is a scheme for the well off to be able to buy a cut in line. Wait your turn like everyone else is doing and be happy when you get yours. If you wanted it sooner you should have been online when it was released fighting to get into the system like those who will be the first to get their new Bronco.
I stopped reading after the word “weed”.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool! I'm thinking same thing money off price nbd wooo.
Sponsored