First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point I think the tremor I ordered last weekend will get here before my Bronco...
Sponsored

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am more concerned with the line, "We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped." That pretty much means dealer stock orders and IF that effects dealer allocations, that means it effects when everyone gets their's. I'm an early 7/14 res and #5 out of 100+ at my dealer which has received 0 allocations so far, so I am really starting to wonder if I'll get a MY 21 or even MY 22 this year.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should all join me in the cancelled orders club, Ford does not deserve your loyalty as they give NONE in return.

This is all a lot less stressful when you're just watching for the entertainment (IE everyone who already has a VIN who is telling you to calm down)
As a lifelong Ford guy, well adult life that is, I hate to say it but it really is front and center on my mind to cancel my order.

I certainly hope ONLY after reservation holder soft top orders are filled.
Nope, they just told us they were NOT.

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, if our production date (build) is prior to September and we have the soft top option...we're unable to get the prep kit? Or we just don't get it for free?

How are you all reading that?

madlamb

Big Bend
First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos."

Does anyone have clarification on this? Does this mean they are only making carbonized gray Broncos, or are all MIC tops considered "carbonized gray" despite the Bronco color?

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, what does it mean for those who didn't get the email? I have a BB, 2 Dr scheduled for 7/22.

Sponsored

BryceGTX

Badlands
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos."

Does anyone have clarification on this? Does this mean they are only making carbonized gray Broncos, or are all MIC tops considered "carbonized gray" despite the Bronco color?
I believe all MIC tops are considered carbonized gray so you only will get the gray tops that were on so many of the pre-production models.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Join me on the pain train, all. I switched to soft top in May after the first “heads up” was provided by Ford.

Personally, the soft top looks like absolute shit.

Don’t sit around waiting for their garbage OEM hardtop. Hoping some companies take advantage of this blunder and start cranking out some alternative top options sooner rather than later.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, if our production date (build) is prior to September and we have the soft top option...we're unable to get the prep kit? Or we just don't get it for free?

How are you all reading that?
I read it as we do not get the prep kit because it will be built prior to September..

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a soft top anyway. So does this email mean that I will be getting the hardtop wire kit too? Hopefully I will be getting my scheduled date email soon, but the way this thing has been playing out, probably won't get my Bronco till 22.
If you are "lucky" Ford will produce your soft top on the last day of August and you won't get the hardtop prep kit.