First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Understandable !!! What !!! Please reread what you just wrote. It's deplorable !!! They just gave a big middle finger to every reservation holder without a build date and said screw you, your loyalty, and your patients, we are going to make what ever kind of truck we can sell and you'll get yours whenever we get around to it.
Understandable considering the alternative is halting or slowing production, which they'd never do if they can sell dealer units. Trust me, I'm not pleased either as a 2-door order, but I guess I'm just not surprised.
Sponsored

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1624652669122.gif

only because I have seen this get asked, answered, and asked again like 8 times in this thread...

NOT ALL HARDTOPS WERE DELAYED UNTIL MY23, JUST THE PAINTED MOD TOPS

THE MIC TOP IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR MY21 and MY22 (who knows just how long the wait could/will be, but several of us lucky ones with MIC tops have VINs so 🤷‍♂️)
THANK YOU

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was having such a good Friday, too....

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's quite literally not the case... they've been pretty transparent about the delays in MIC production and what they're doing to try to fix it.

I get being frustrated, but this level of revisionist history isn't going to help anything.
Any chatter on what this means for 2 doors?

And thanks for the heads up.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're in a very good place.
I was hoping so. I just got moved back up to July 26th yesterday... Which I thought was a bit weird. Considering. Haha
Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit glass-case

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was having such a good Friday, too....
Yep, me too. I had to self-edit my first post, removing the four letter words, figured the thread would be deleted if I did not. Not a happy camper to say the least.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So options as a day 1, 4 door MIC top without a VIN or build date are:

1) stick with order and wait and see and hope for 21, but also expect the possibility that you literally hear nothing for the next 6 months and get pushed to '22 still knowing nothing.

2) switch to soft top and still hope for the best on timing in which who knows when you'll get your Bronco and then have to wait however many years it takes them to actually have Hard Tops available to purchase separately for who knows how much money because they won't even indicate what that might be.

3) walk away

To whoever made the post about would you buy the Bronco I'd it wasn't made by Ford, my answer is now "Fuck, I wish someone else did make it"

If I don't have a build date by September I'm probably going Gladiator and swearing off Ford entirely.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford cares about us so little they also waited until stock market close on a Friday to make this announcement so their stock wouldn't nosedive. Only thing they care about is money. Which is why they will be building the soft tops like no tomorrow for dealer stock while reservation holders are left out in the rain.

Sponsored

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, this is what a lot of people wanted hook ups for the 4drs. You got em.
But Ford still isn't clear about what that kit is. Does that mean it is pre-wired and installed for defrost and wiper fluid/electric? Or are they just throwing all of that #$%& in a box and saying here is your "kit"?

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So for those with early reservations that 99'ed their order to get a 2022 with a mod top just lost their spot in 2021 with a MIC, and need to wait 2 years instead of 1. Ouch.
WoW. That’s a major blow

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2023? oh well, I guess I am moving on.. I only have $100 bucks invested, the dealer did not ask for additional deposit so I'll just let it ride. Ford - you are letting me down, so much hype, you just could not deliver.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It looks like 2 door have the MIC gray top available. I’ll take it, I don’t care honestly! But I’m not waiting to 2023.

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that stock dealer orders are coming ... with soft tops. BS
I certainly hope ONLY after reservation holder soft top orders are filled.
Sponsored