First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has officially forced me to tap out. I can't wait until 2023 and I'm not spending $50K on a car with an ugly roof. I might keep my reservation in case I hate the car I'm going to be forced to buy. I'm so angry and sad at the same time. I can't believe I finally find an SUV that I like and Ford completely @##$% the rollout. 😭 :mad:
That's why I have a 21 Mojave rn I'm keeping my res just to see how long it actually takes to build a day two order

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They've known about this Webasto issue for months, yet they kept telling us it was under control.
That's quite literally not the case... they've been pretty transparent about the delays in MIC production and what they're doing to try to fix it.

I get being frustrated, but this level of revisionist history isn't going to help anything.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a Badlands with MIC top and my email had the part about pass points. 🤷‍♂️

I also have a July build date that may or may not change. No communication about that yet.

I figured I'd wait until more dust settles before worrying about the points. now if they'd only stop kicking up more dust.

If you got a July build date I would not worry, this mostly affects those of us at the back of the line, 'ya know the first freakin' day reservation holders.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"we won't be able to solely produce customer orders."

So they'll be producing thousands of 4DR Big Bends with soft tops for dealers to sell while we wait for the hardtop Broncos we ordered a year ago. Unreal.

And 2DR Bronco orders are screwed. Lovely.
Exactly! Didn't come right out and say it, but this absolutely means reservation holders orders can't be filled so they'll make whatever they can and dealer stock is a reality.

Real pisser offer is they came up with no solution or explanation for two door folks. The Bronco step-children.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the 99'ers really got screwed here on MOD tops
Only as screwed as the rest of us. They can un-99 and get back in timestamp line - but should switch to soft top w/ prep if they want to get built.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know this has been asked a million times, but what does this mean for 2dr owners? We'll exclusively be getting MIC while the 4drs are going to soft tops with connections?
The email is not clear for 2dr owners.

Honestly, this is what a lot of people wanted hook ups for the 4drs. You got em.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the 99'ers really got screwed here on MOD tops

I didn't 99 for a mod top. I 99d for new color options?, possible Heritage?, and to see other mod availability and to see what bugs need to be worked out.

I agree though, those that 99d solely for a mod top, bad news.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email is kind of vague on the MIC top "longer wait". How long is a "longer wait"?

Anyway I'm happy with the Wrangler I bought after Ford's late May email. I can wait until 2023 if I still want a Bronco.
EXACTLY - like is it a couple months? 6 months? A year? GIVE US SOMETHING

I wish they would give out a special batch of updates for EARLIEST reservation holders (7/13-7/16) - I'm 7/14 which was day 2 and we're a one car household as I had to return my lease this month, even if you gave me a three month window that would help.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's quite literally not the case... they've been pretty transparent about the delays in MIC production and what they're doing to try to fix it.

I get being frustrated, but this level of revisionist history isn't going to help anything.
Soooo... If we already have a vin and a build date we are still good?!

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So those of us who purposely pushed our day 1 reservations to ‘22 for no other reason than the modular top screwed ourselves out of a 2021 delivery...
Yes, that's exactly what happened.
Sponsored