Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not yet, this is on our to-do list.

For reference, I have a 2022 WildTrak with the sound deadening. From the factory at 70 MPH the noise level was 82-85 db. After doing 2/3 or the sound deadening tips on B6G, that dropped to 75-78 db. I was using the iPhone db Meter Pro app to test this. Cheers!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We present to you the first ADV Modular production unit, VERY exciting! We can certainty say that we are beyond impressed and happy with the finished production unit. We are DEFINITELY giving Ford a run for their money. Production is moving along VERY quickly ever since we tested, validated, and approved the prototype for production.

We will be taking more content in the coming weeks! Please let us know if we can answer any questions, we are happy to help!

_DSC3057.jpg

_DSC3069.jpg

_DSC3053.jpg

_DSC3026.jpg
Put this on affirm for us broke folks lol

midwesterpioneer

Base
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F150, 2006 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the slight slant back angle. Looks rad guys! Glad the 4dr softies are getting some aftermarket hardtop options.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have zero affiliation with @ADV Fiberglass but wanted to give a shout out to John on his very quick response time to my DM's and patience with about 2,000 questions. If their product is as good as their customer service thus far, it'll be a home run.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For reference, I have a 2022 WildTrak with the sound deadening. From the factory at 70 MPH the noise level was 82-85 db. After doing 2/3 or the sound deadening tips on B6G, that dropped to 75-78 db. I was using the iPhone db Meter Pro app to test this. Cheers!
My soft top SAS obx is 72db with the same app. Wow the oem hardtop is hot garbage from a sealing sound point.

DunawY

Wildtrak
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once I get my bronco I’m selling my stock hardtop to buy one of these and a fender+quarter kit:)
We present to you the first ADV Modular production unit, VERY exciting! We can certainty say that we are beyond impressed and happy with the finished production unit. We are DEFINITELY giving Ford a run for their money. Production is moving along VERY quickly ever since we tested, validated, and approved the prototype for production.

We will be taking more content in the coming weeks! Please let us know if we can answer any questions, we are happy to help!

_DSC3057.jpg

_DSC3069.jpg

_DSC3053.jpg

_DSC3026.jpg
Are the rear window panels removable? It looks like they may by the pics.

TheBroncolorian

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Leadtimes on the product page are for new orders. Previous one-piece orders will start shipping in December.
So for those of us who pre-ordered the modular top in September, would we fall into the previous delivery est. range of late Dec to early January?

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have zero affiliation with @ADV Fiberglass but wanted to give a shout out to John on his very quick response time to my DM's and patience with about 2,000 questions. If their product is as good as their customer service thus far, it'll be a home run.
Agreed!