Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We wish you would of shown our response to your next message. See attachment:
Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 6.32.13 PM.png
You don't measure NVH on a CAD file, it's obtained in real life testing on a prototype and then you update the design as needed for production.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Better quality my a$$, I had two and they were adequate at best!
They are twice as heavy, always dirty looking, because they’re white and the size of the rear portion is pain to store, where do you possibly see the superiority? lol
Comparing it to the MIC cut edges, delamination, sharkskin, mismatched color, poping and leaking.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously. There’s no way Ford is going to charge $7k.
Who said they would, I’d say they will be cheaper, but not that much, look at the price of other non-accessories plus shipping!

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Comparing it to the MIC cut edges, delamination, sharkskin, mismatched color, poping and leaking.
Geez, I think you’ve been drinking the YouTube cool-aid, my MIC is awesome, edges are nice, haven’t noticed any sharks or patchwork, no leaking and is perfectly quiet…now I did have to remove and reinstall to stop some creaking, but that took seconds, when did you get yours?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Better quality my a$$, I had two and they were adequate at best!
They are twice as heavy, always dirty looking, because they’re white and the size of the rear portion is pain to store, where do you possibly see the superiority? lol
If you buy the ADV, where are you going to store that big front panel? I'd never remove the shell, but would want the front removed frequently. Better yet, I want the Sunrider and that wont work.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Geez, I think you’ve been drinking the YouTube cool-aid, my MIC is awesome, edges are nice, haven’t noticed any sharks or patchwork, no leaking and is perfectly quiet…now I did have to remove and reinstall to stop some creaking, but that took seconds, when did you get yours?
Nope, just read the threads and photos here on B6G, glad you got one of the better ones.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who said they would, I’d say they will be cheaper, but not that much, look at the price of other non-accessories plus shipping!
I seem to recall the Shadow Black mod top being under $4k before they pulled it back. I would hope they stay close to that price or offer incentives to those that wanted it but had to settle for something else.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, just read the threads and photos here on B6G, glad you got one of the better ones.
Every one I’ve seen has been fine, so I think the exaggeration by idiots is taken way too seriously…if there is a problem, Ford will cover it, it’s a first year product with a rather long warrantee, I don’t see this as an issue at all and some of the videos/reviews out there are just plain bad/useless!
Also, I assume I’m extremely lucky, as my Bronco has had less issues than any new car I have ever purchased, so I assume I’m the luckiest guy in the world, because driving my Bronco I feel like I am! 👍🐴🐴🥌🤟🇨🇦🏔✌🏜

Last edited:

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seem to recall the Shadow Black mod top being under $4k before they pulled it back. I would hope they stay close to that price or offer incentives to those that wanted it but had to settle for something else.
Really?
You are saying Ford released the pricing for the MOD top before it was even produced or was that the extra you would pay on top of the standard top from the factory, because factory pricing is much lower than dealer priced parts! (Yes, I used to work at a Ford dealership in another life) :)-

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Generally…”Thoughts/views/comments with no expertise, knowledge or experience is not an opinion, it’s verbal diarrhea!” GC

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we should just wait on Ford to build the mod top as was standard on WT and FE's. If there are enough of us that want one maybe we can get a mass purchase price? Sounds good doesn't it....probably wishful thinking

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really?
You are saying Ford released the pricing for the MOD top before it was even produced or was that the extra you would pay on top of the standard top from the factory, because factory pricing is much lower than dealer priced parts! (Yes, I used to work at a Ford dealership in another life) :)-
It was on the order form before building began. I had it on my initial order until they decided to to pull it back and made everyone choose MIC or soft top. Someone has a screenshot of an early order sheet showing it being available and the price.
Sponsored