First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So they are reading all the negative feedback everyone left after they posted their order terms?

No written warranty, No refund on a Paid in full order, on a product you have no idea what it will be, because they want to crowdsource their development cost, yeah...

that-season-im-out-meme-1024x639.jpg
I was ready to order until I read the no warranty and no refund.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Every one I’ve seen has been fine, so I think the exaggeration by idiots is taken way too seriously…if there is a problem, Ford will cover it, it’s a first year product with a rather long warrantee, I don’t see this as an issue at all and some of the videos/reviews out there are just plain bad/useless!
Also, I assume I’m extremely lucky, as my Bronco has had less issues than any new car I have ever purchased, so I assume I’m the luckiest guy in the world, because driving my Bronco I feel like I am! 👍🐴🐴🥌🤟🇨🇦🏔✌🏜
Glad your top if fine but don't discount the issues other forum members are having. In case you have not been following the issue, with all the forum threads on the MIC top and multiple members posting photos of defects, here is one of many.

Bad news about MIC 2.0 quality after a few days

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad your top if fine but don't discount the issues other forum members are having. In case you have not been following the issue, with all the forum threads on the MIC top and multiple members posting photos of defects, here is one of many.

Bad news about MIC 2.0 quality after a few days
Sorry but I’ve seen too many non-issue complaints to take most of this forum seriously or many of its members complaints to heart, just way too much whining!

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my ADV top 6 minutes after 6, hope I get it close to 8/1.
I will post pics and give a writeup at that time.
I don't like the soft top
noisy, gets cold. the heating system is fantastic, I had it at full blast on cold days.
It's probably going to end up around 7500 after good ole CT taxes, shipping and installation.
then comes the roof rack, front and rear light installation.
BUT it was the bronco or a 23 ft walkaround. I have a fully loaded CC right now. sooo heres to the bronco

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"These are offroad components and we can't be held responsible when we don't know the conditions of use."

a roof is an offroad component? Well, I guess ALL roofs are considered off road components, as you're NOT supposed to have the roof on the road. SMH, that's just the dumbest argument for not providing warranty. Just exclude roll over and obvious trail damage, but if the damn thing cracks on a hot day in the sun or the paint peels off during a freeze, I'd certainly want that fixed under warranty. That new 'case by case' nonsense sound like a nightmare to deal with. If a customer first has to write an essay about the failure to get it fixed? Hard pass.

Oh, and posting screen shots of a conversation with a potential customer on a public forum? Really not a good look at all. No need for that, even if said customer did the same, just middle school pettiness. I'd expect more from a company I'd give money to. Address the concern without "neh neh neh, here's what we said after but you didn't post it, so there!" nonsense. That alone is enough for me to never buy from these guys.

Hope everyone spending this silly amount on a roof gets a quality product that doesn't fail while not under warranty :cool:.

I'm keeping my wallet shut.

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
6 months later what's the deal here? Does anybody actually have their hands on one of these yet?

mitchxc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6 months later what's the deal here? Does anybody actually have their hands on one of these yet?
I was checking their Instagram and still no sign of a prototype. What a joke of a company.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was checking their Instagram and still no sign of a prototype. What a joke of a company.
ask them a question directly, they are very good about prompt replies.
I am hopefully optimistic that based on what John at ADV has said previously, that THIS MAY BE THE WEEK. However I was also overly optimistic about FoMoCo " by the end of " comments that they kept posting for almost a year.
I think its a minor glitch (supply chain ???) hopefully
we shall see, there is nothing to do but wait, I ordered real early so I should be set up accordingly

Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hopefully optimistic that based on what John at ADV has said previously, that THIS MAY BE THE WEEK. However I was also overly optimistic about FoMoCo " by the end of " comments that they kept posting for almost a year.
we shall see, there is nothing to do but wait, I ordered real early so I should be set up accordingly
Their responses are opaque and without substance. When the owner starts giving canned responses and no real information, it’s usually a sign they have no viable product. In this case, John has confirmed there’s no prototype and that he doesn’t have the equipment to finish a single one yet. Sorry mates, you’re not likely going to see one this year. Ford will come out with an accessory before this ships in any significant quantities.

As an example of their poor communication, I asked before I ordered what the sound measurements were, and rather than tell me “sorry this doesn’t actually exist yet”, he replied with some bull that, “we haven’t conducted formal testing yet”. Several members on this forum have asked for progress pics, and John has pretended he needs approval to show them, when he is in fact the owner. It’s been a deceptive experience all around.

Last edited:

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, aren't you the one whom the owner offered a complete refund on the deposit but instead disputed the charge on your credit card??
I disputed before he offered a refund. And to be clear, this wasn't a deposit. He forces you to buy the whole thing ahead of time, without mentioning little facts like it only exists on paper and that he hasn't got the equipment to actually make them.

mitchxc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disputed before he offered a refund. And to be clear, this wasn't a deposit. He forces you to buy the whole thing ahead of time, without mentioning little facts like it only exists on paper and that he hasn't got the equipment to actually make them.
I’m with you on this one. They had no problem collecting $7k from a lot of people with absolutely nothing to show for it. After hyping it up for months on a digital rendering “reveal”.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar to Ford's situation, I really enjoy over-communication on these things. I personally don't mind getting spammed emails from a company on the process for those few days, or even each week, on a prototype unit (obviously, some things can't be shared) to keep me in the loop. I understand that's a ton of overhead and possibly liability, but for spending $6-7k, it's worth it.

It was my biggest problem with Ford's early Bronco production situation. I get some people complain when something is completely aligned with their original concepts, but the level of peace of mind for so many trumps that imo.

That being said, I still want to support ADV because the products that they make and they have a pretty good reputation; I'm just terrible at patience haha!
Sponsored