Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y’all just keep on cashin out so I can get my Bronco in May.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Ford, way to disappoint!!!!! I am lodging my formal complaint. I have two reservations for the Ford Bronco, one 1st Edition and one Wild track, both and the only ones on your list of too bad, so sad. It took moving mountains and 6 devices going for hours to reserve a vehicle I had been waiting on for many years. You made all kinds of promises and I was really looking forward to and must have the modular top. You take it away on the two most expensive vehicles and even on the 1st edition which should have the most options. I personally chose this based on being a women and needing the ease of removing the top along with being able to store it right in the Bronco. Now you tell me, too bad, settle for the normal top which will either not be removable, or can wait until God knows when for the modular or go with the full removable top which will require a lift and a place to store it. Sorry, all of us do not have 6 car garages and will now have to buy a lift and that's if your garage will accommodate. Let's not forget the measly 1900.00 you say you will take off the price to compensate. How about more like 10-15 grand so we can get our own modular customized because of your "False Advertising" and spring for a lift. Do not even get me started on the white top that you also falsely advertised that apparently is only after market, also very shady. I have been a loyal ford owner for most of my life and have had at least a dozen, not sure if I will continue. Finally, a family member gave their blood, sweat and tears to Ford at the Trim Plant which was in Utica and is a retired employee. I hope you make this right and in time before you destroy your Brand and the loyalty of your fans. At this point I am disgusted!
Cool story, but the MIC top is quite a bit lighter and will be easier to remove. I’d reformulate the argument.

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don't know the difference between the two. Does anyone have a side by side?
Top one is painted black that we can’t get now ? so disappointed the molded grey one looks awful it’s going to fade like you won’t believe. Fords plastic isn’t very good in the sun. The plastic by the windshield wipers on my mustang I used to have faded in two years looked like it was 10 years old. Just putting this information out there!!

D38BEE79-D977-448D-8C46-75A639532EF7.jpeg

C1CA7566-9166-418A-ADA7-E4F88DE1F088.jpeg

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The mic hard top isn't a smooth texture it feels like a gritty plastic so it's not going to matter much.
IMO those black jeep tops that get painted don't look good is what I'm saying. They have a slight texture too.

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol raining down the bad news before the B&P comes. Most of it doesn't effect me too much, but definitely can understand why people are getting pissed and losing faith.

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love these posts... But, I'm leaning away from an FE. So much for exclusivity. Might just go with a Badlands w/maxed out options.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait! Do they think that the MIC top is not modular? Also, Facebook? Really? ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chevy had to stop offering several popular options all together on the C8 due to high demand and low supplier capability. Hasn’t come to that yet, so that is something right?
Sponsored