Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Decided to join the base model gang and ditch my Badsquatch order for a Basesquatch order. Added the mod bumper, aux switches and roof rack to get it as close to my Badsquatch order as I could without spending the additional $10k.

riyatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know if its possible to run the horizontal ambers/signal lights as DRL's???
Was hoping to keep those ambers on full time day and night.

Sponsored

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who is actually putting their money where their mouth is and getting a base model? Count me in! 2-door, base, 7 speed, and sasquatch of course. Going for cactus grey, I am in AZ after all! I will add aux switches if available. Nothing else I really need, I'll go aftermarket!
That's what I did have had it since December, wouldn't change a thing! I got the wheels I wanted I'm a happy camper.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know if its possible to run the horizontal ambers/signal lights as DRL's???
Was hoping to keep those ambers on full time day and night.
Two options from what I understand. Stickerfab has an orange overlay that actually looks better than you'd expect based on reviews. There is also supposedly a mod in forscan that allows you to do it as well, but I believe it only shows in D, R, or N (not while in Park). The thread should be somewhere out there if you search for it, I found this one quickly but not sure if it helps: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/drl-settings-in-forscan.31812/

riyatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two options from what I understand. Stickerfab has an orange overlay that actually looks better than you'd expect based on reviews. There is also supposedly a mod in forscan that allows you to do it as well, but I believe it only shows in D, R, or N (not while in Park). The thread should be somewhere out there if you search for it, I found this one quickly but not sure if it helps: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/drl-settings-in-forscan.31812/
Thanks for the reply. I believe the base lights are already amber, just want to keep them on as drls instead of or in addition to the normal drls. Looks like it might be possible in forscan but that thread seems to discuss the upgraded signature lights. Not familiar with forscan so was hoping it might be possible without messing with forscan.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. I believe the base lights are already amber, just want to keep them on as drls instead of or in addition to the normal drls. Looks like it might be possible in forscan but that thread seems to discuss the upgraded signature lights. Not familiar with forscan so was hoping it might be possible without messing with forscan.
Ah you're totally right, that slipped my mind when I responded.

I'm sure there is a way, but I haven't seen a post on it personally. Regardless, it will almost certainly involve forscan to accomplish.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs