First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My hope is any Sasquatch gets head of the line privileges on build priority in the Ford plant. I understand Ford wanting the First Editions out first, as well as the Badlands and Wildtracks, but anything Sasquatch should get some early love too right?
Sponsored

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I appreciate all the info in here fellas. Definitely thinking base is the way to go. Anybody know if get the Molle on the back of the seats comes with all trims? Not even sure I'd use it, but seems like a cool idea.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I appreciate all the info in here fellas. Definitely thinking base is the way to go. Anybody know if get the Molle on the back of the seats comes with all trims? Not even sure I'd use it, but seems like a cool idea.
It does not come on the base.
I will be adding waterproof seat covers and an aftermarket molle to the back.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basically built mine over and over until I got the bare necessities from factory (except mod bumper and upgraded bash plates). Based on options avail now. $31,760
All the other DIO I can add anytime so no need to get now.
Once they add MT + Sasquatch to bnp I will re-evaluate.

I hope they add mt+Sasquatch soon. That way I'll know whether to place order in December or wait.
Screenshot_20201027-210909_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201027-210858_Chrome.jpg
This is my build. Exactly. Except Iā€™m thinking capable bumper depending on whether or not itā€˜s a DIO and does/does not come with the pictured fog lights.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is my build. Exactly. Except Iā€™m thinking capable bumper depending on whether or not itā€˜s a DIO and does/does not come with the pictured fog lights.
Looks like you can add lights to the modular. This pic popped up today

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 1603933708712

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oooo, the modular bumper plot thickens. I like that setup.
First time I saw lights on the modular so even though they don't come with it at lease we know we can attach them. Plus the modular comes with the upgraded bash plates. When I click on the capable bumper I lose the bash plate. I can always throw on a cheap pair of amazon lights to the modular ?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the modular look better, and I wanted the upgraded bash plate that comes with it. Being that you get both, it's not a bad deal at all for both. Probably cost the same aftermarket, and would take 6 months/year to get it.
I think the capable is plastic, but I can't tell for sure. Need metal bumper for my parking garage. Too many people like to rub bumpers in there, tired of it.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oooo, the modular bumper plot thickens. I like that setup.
Where I live yellow fog lights are damn near a necessity. White outs happen and they provide needed contrast. Not going with a winch, but yellow LEDs are why I'm getting the aux. switches...

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like you can add lights to the modular. This pic popped up today

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 1603933708712
In other news;

See how the lower control arm is level, not angled down?

Either the Saquatch suspension is super soft, and easily pulled down by a little weight, or that's a regular Badlands suspension with 35" tires added on.

B. Ron CO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was confused about ford co-pilot 360 technology on the base and contacted ford through their website. The representative on the chat sent me a link to some info. It said:

WHAT IS FORD CO-PILOT360?
Ford officially debuted its Co-Pilot360 suite in 2018 with the 2019 model year Fusion sedan. The system represented a leap forward into how the company bundled their safety tech while demonstrating the way forward for future vehicles. The system currently includes five safety systems and will be standard on all Ford and Lincoln vehicles from the 2020 model year onwards. Take a look at each of these five systems and how they help drivers stay safe in various situations.

1603833640965.png

If this is true, I'm now 100% going base.
I hope thatā€™s true but those features are also specifically highlighted as part of the Mid package in Fordā€™s documentation:

MID​
Two-door Intelligent Access with lock and unlock functionality, 110V/150W AC power outlet, ambient footwell lighting, auto-dimming rearview mirror, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, heated front seats, illuminated visor mirrors, Remote Start System (automatic transmission only), Reverse Sensing System, subscription navigation with three month trial, SYNC 4 with enhanced voice recognition, Ford Co-Pilot360ā„¢ including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, BLISĀ® with Cross- Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Auto High-Beam Headlamps and rearview camera with backup assist grid lines [emphasis mine, and I know rear view camera without grid lines is already include on Base]​

Iā€˜m primarily interested in the Mid package because of the safety features so if thatā€™s already included with Base as part of the Ford Co-Pilot360ā„¢ Technology thatā€™s huge. But would be good to see additional clarification around this.

Hagen0201

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know why they are not offering the towing package for base model. I really don't want to have to go to BB just so I can have that option.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know why they are not offering the towing package for base model. I really don't want to have to go to BB just so I can have that option.
Because they want you to upgrade to BB just so you can have that option

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude, an aftermarket hitch will be available in a few months. By then you would also probably be able to get one from a junked Bronc.
Sponsored