Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if you found someone who does marine upholstery that's willing to try a car seat... the materials used in new boats now are so plush... and obviously "marine grade"
yup, Katzkin can do my interior to whatever colorway i want (to include stitching) for about $1600. I have yet to find a reason to replace the cloth early but when I do, that'll be an easy purchase. For now, $1600 get's me a lot more important stuff for camping/crawling/overlanding/recovery gear/lighting.

Maybe when I go doorless crawling and the dust sticks to my seats that i'll consider replacing them.
Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Impatiently waiting for my base model! If you’ve been driving one for a while, what’re your thoughts so far? What would you suggest I get before delivery to have on hand at day 1? Thanks!
Great thread. I just got notified today my Base is in production. Getting a 4dr carbon gray with HD bumper, brush guard and aux switches. This thread is far more positive than the others on this site -- says something about us Base buyers :)

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 1643318296593

OP
OP
iwantabasebronco

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great thread. I just got notified today my Base is in production. Getting a 4dr carbon gray with HD bumper, brush guard and aux switches. One think I noticed that this thread is far more positive than the others -- says something about us Base buyers :)

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 1643318296593
Absolutely! Base is best ! I also ordered carbon grey, but no accessories and v6. Went into production on the 10th. Patiently waiting for the built email. Can't wait! Which camp are you in: keeping the steelies or upgrading your wheels? I'll keep the steelies and throw bigger rubbers on.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
yup, Katzkin can do my interior to whatever colorway i want (to include stitching) for about $1600. I have yet to find a reason to replace the cloth early but when I do, that'll be an easy purchase. For now, $1600 get's me a lot more important stuff for camping/crawling/overlanding/recovery gear/lighting.

Maybe when I go doorless crawling and the dust sticks to my seats that i'll consider replacing them.
cloth seats are great. i've ridden in MGV and although nice, not $7000 nice. Same with washout floors, my $100 floor mats are just fine.

I personally prefer the base headlights over the heritage, although the braptor ambers had me thinking twice haha.

I planned on modifying my 2.3 basesquatch from the beginning and it's coming along great, very happy.
we need pics! 😀

Sponsored

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone find a nice steering wheel cover for their base? Is that a weird question? :LOL:

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone find a nice steering wheel cover for their base? Is that a weird question? :LOL:
not weird, I think there are a lot of folks looking for this and I am one of them. Been checking Wheelskins.com for a while but nothing yet for Bronco.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not weird, I think there are a lot of folks looking for this and I am one of them. Been checking Wheelskins.com for a while but nothing yet for Bronco.
Never heard of them. Thank you.

Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Never heard of them. Thank you.
Yeah, we should probably reach out to them and let them know that we are in the market. They can make whatever size that you need its just that I would like to have one that they have fitted to the Bronco..... Im going to shoot an email to them about this today.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree Tim, the cloth seats are pretty nice! I thought I saw on Bartact's website they have covers now for the 4-door? I talked to Sal over there a while back about using mine to fit up for the 2-door but I've been too busy to get it over there.

I'll check with Mitch and see where they're at on that stuff.

Mobernerd

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Colorado Z71/1972 GMC Sprint SP
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealership emailed saying mine shipped yesterday. Should be here next week.
Sponsored